(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

Firefighter, Maverick & Flint,

You all have provided a huge service in dispelling the myths of the industry and sharing you knowledge and experiences. This was been invaluable to my wife and I for our first visit to the Ranch. So much so we have scheduled a second trip. If our paths cross in the future the first round is on me. Many thanks.
    Northwoods

Flint
    Participant

It is good to know your first party was a success and more are planned.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Northwoods,
    I’m glad we could be of assistance with your first trip to Sheri’s Ranch. I’d love to have a drink together upon our eventual meeting.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Flint and Firefighter! The dynamic duo of knowledge and assistance….Expecting nothing in return. So, for their dedication to all those who love Sheris and are about to love Sheri’s, I dedicate this photograph to Flint and Firefighter!

Flint
    Participant

Charina i appreciate the complement but I am just trying to help out as those did for me in the previous forum.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Ooops! And Maverick too!!!!!

UKpete
    Participant

Charina, if I ever see you in that position for real I will not be responsible for my tongues actions 🙂

Charina Lee
    Participant

LOL. I’m sure you can come up with a poem for that position! And I can show you more some day!

Yours truly,

Charina

UKpete
    Participant

Poem is done just for you 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Charina,
    Thank you for your kind words and the photograph; however, may I have you in the flesh instead of the photo?
    XO

Flint
    Participant

I wonder how busy she is considering those photos?

UKpete
    Participant

I know how busy I’d like to keep her 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar