(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    funtimeguy
    Participant

Several pictures don’t come up on the girls profiles i.e. Char, Logan and many more. I have tried on two computers plus an ipad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

funtimeguy,
    I subscribe to AT&T’s sbcglobal high speed DSL Internet connection on my laptop and I can view both Logan’s and Char’s photographs on my computer. You may have experienced a temporary computer glitz, tried during a high volume usage period, encountered problems with your Internet modem or Internet service provider, our webmaster may have been performing maintenance or maybe you were in a dead signal area. Whatever the reason you should try again and hopefully the photos will appear this time.

Flint
    Participant

Maybe clear browser cache and history?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe clear browser cache and history?

Flint, good recommendation.

funtimeguy,
    You should access Internet Options from the Control Panel to regularly delete browsing history, and perform disk cleanup and defragmentation operations too. In addition, a free program entitled CCleaner is available for system optimization. http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/?tag=mncol;1

funtimeguy
    Participant

I have already done your suggestions. I am using a different computer at work and at home with different internet providers. I get the same results. I thought it might have to do with IE11 but the pictures don’t appear on my Ipad either (which is a 3rd IP). In some cases the picture will load under scheduled girls but none of their profile pictures work either. It does give a small “x” in the top left corner where a picture should be. There is definitely a IT issue on the site.

Flint
    Participant

maybe your should report it to Aaron?

funtimeguy
    Participant

Who’s Aaron?

Anonymous
    Inactive

funtimeguy wrote, “Who’s Aaron?”

funtimeguy,
    Aaron is the webmaster and handles all technical problems. There’s a topic in “Sheri’s News & Announcements” entitled “Technical Support on the new forum system” and the contact email address is info@sherisranch.com. In addition, you may reply to the following post. http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/technical-support-on-the-new-forum-system/

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

We have heard it may be a problem with the hosting site. Aaron is working upon it…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar