(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by Ryan. This post has been viewed 5476 times
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m just gonna give you some insight on the male gender. If the only way a guy can lose his virginity is to visit a brothel, he is pathetic. I am pathetic. There are over 3.5 billion women on this planet. If not one of them wants to ever give you a chance, what does that indicate? Let’s say you’re a 25 year old male. You’ve been asking girls out since 15 and got nowhere. That’s 10 years of nothing. 10 years wasted. That completely destroys your self esteem/confidence level. You want to be intimate with someone that you love and loves you, not a brothel employee. No offense to the courtesans.

Flint
    Participant

I do not see it that way. One may benefit from having an experienced lover for the first time.

Chair
    Participant

I understand where you’re coming from Hellhound, but I don’t think that it is good to view it that way. In my opinion that’s society’s way of viewing it. People may have missed out on sex for different reasons and sometimes it may have depended on the people that person was asking out. Women as well as men at some point in their lives miss out on some of the key things to look for in a good partner and don’t learn until later in life what a good partner is. If that 25 yr old guy was asking girls out and got no where since he was 15, that may have been because of his personality or it may have been because that wasn’t what girls that age were looking for. He might have been a nice guy but sometimes at that age girls are attracted to a bad boy and nice guys are overlooked. Like you said in your post, no offense to the courtesans, but I don’t think that their job is necessarily to love you, but more so to give you the experience which in turn can help you to love yourself and give you that feeling of confidence. That confidence in turn will probably be the biggest benefit in helping that guy to be able to get himself a girl. And given that the courtesan is a woman, she has the same turn ons and turn offs as most women. So in that, as long as they are honest with you, use what you learn from them and what they’re willing to teach you to help attract the right woman for you. But I am just a chair, I am pathetic too, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but that’s just my humble opinion.

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

You want to be intimate with someone that you love and loves you? Is a teenage male who has heaps of meaningless sex(including losing his virginity) pathetic? Some guys are socially awkward or have no game or consider dating too much work. I know some fellas who ideally lost it to their girlfriend, but most lost it to the town slut or a slumpbuster–options not as pleasant as losing it to a stunning professional. Good to just get it over with. The important thing is to have sex with reasonable frequency with gals you find attractive by any means necessary . There’s this female slob currently getting lots of dick at work we’ve dubbed ” Jabba The Slut ” and the guys servicing her are pathetic . Hot/fun sex at Sheri’s is a wonderful thing . I fell for this troll thread; can’t wait for others to chime in

Flint
    Participant

Lewd and Chair make good points.

Angel Parr
    Participant

As a courtesanthat has taken many VCards in my day, I have to beg to differ. Some men have always had a certain confidence about them, some need a bit more help establishing it. You are not pathetic, you are different and there’s nothing wrong with that. For guys that were able to lose their card at a young age they tend to be more confident about talking with women, and as you get older you being allowing social stigmatas to get in your head and weaken your view of yourself. All that means is that society is pathetic for making you feel an out cast, and we are here to reconfirm your outlook prior to society’s tainted pressures, to help you rebuild confidence and help you figure out the best way for you to approach a women.

If you have anger issues you go to anger management, if you have marital problems, marriage counseling, and if you have problems in bed you go to the brothel. None of which makes you pathetic, they make you strong enough to dedicate yourself to change!

roswell
    Participant

Please fellas, stop calling yourselves ‘ pathetic ‘ . That’s a strong word not warranted here. The act of sex is not that big of a deal . As long as you have joyful/enjoyable sex, that’s all that matters & having sexytime at a brothel isn’t such a bad decision & screw the stigmas

Ayla
    Participant

Not true, Not true at all. You are not only paying for and experience of a lifetime but you are paying to get exactly what you want, and how you want it.
    Please let go of your insecurities and come on in and enjoy yourself to the fullest. XOXO Ayla

Jamey
    Participant

If it’s “pathetic” to want Char to paddle my bottom red whilst Brittney Ryder holds my face to her ample bosom, telling me that I am “such a brave boy”; then fine, I’m “pathetic”.

But… many, many moons from now, when I am standing at those pearly gates and St. Peter asks me if it was worth it, I will look him straight in the eye and say “hell yeah!”.

Jamey

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lmao, valid point Jamey!

Kaiser
    Participant

There’s nothing pathetic about it at all. From my visit earlier in the month, I gained more confidence in my abilities, fewer critical image anxieties, bedroom tips from an expert, and a huge boost in mood. I don’t see it as the only way to get laid. I view it more as a “why not?” Funds will be replenished, the ladies are tested, and it’s legal. No downsides. Brothels allow us to take away the stressful aspects of sex & courting and just let us have fun (and judging from the ladies’ responses, it’s not just the clients who have fun).

Flint
    Participant

Thta is a valid point. no stress in working a potential mate from meeting him/her to having sex.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

I can relate to your topic. I lost My Virginity @ sherisranch Almost 10 years ago in September 2006. I got tired of lying to people that I wasnt a Virgin. I picked an older Lady there at sheris whos VERY Well Known in NV Brothel Buisness who Relaxed Me Quick and Taught Me ALOT about Sex. I’m Returning to Sheris this Summer after being Away 6 Years Because I’m Taking a break from DATING due to Feeling Discouraged after Several Failed Relationships.

Flint
    Participant

I wish i knew about Sheri’s when i was ready to lose my virginity.

CassieBo
    Participant

There can be many different factors as to why someone is still a virgin at 25 or whatever age…. And why they would rather visit a brothel for their first time… Just because you ask a girl out and she says no does not mean you’re pathetic, women can sense your confidence level and if you’re unsure that makes us unsure… You have to be ok with rejection or you’ll miss out on a dozen opportunities to meet women and possibly find your “soul mate” some men are even too shy to talk to a women, why would that make him pathetic??? Everybody has had a different childhood, and learned from the adults around them. Not all men who choose to lose their virginity at a brothel have trouble getting a woman, they prefer to have a little experience before meeting a women and sharing that with them… Many different factors those are just a few.

Flint
    Participant

good explanation, Cassie.

Akira
    Participant

lol @ Jamey. Yeah the OP is definitely a troll of some sort. Losing your v-card here is no where near pathetic.

Ryan
    Participant

I think that is something that society puts on people. You see the jokes on TV, movies or even from your own buddies. And things like that don’t help with your self image either and sometimes confidence as well.

Reading some blogs and posts here have helped me feel a little better about myself with regards to that as well to the point where I am thinking maybe its natural to come to Sheri’s to lose your virginity.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Ryan.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar