(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 2261 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MagicFingers
    Participant

This is the review I posted on Montana’s profile page but wanted to post it here too so more people see it. 🙂

On my very first visit to the ranch, I had made a reservation with Montana. It was the best decision I could have made!!! Being a ranch virgin (not the other kind), I was a bit nervous about it. But as soon as I met Montana, she immediately put me at ease. Not only is she extremely beautiful and sexy, but her personality is amazing too. Obviously I’m not going to “kiss & tell”, but the experience was incredible. Better than I could have anticipated. We also got to chat and learn about each other. That made the experience even more special because it wasn’t just about the “main event”. I really didn’t want to leave (if i didn’t have an early flight the next day, I wouldn’t have). Even though I didn’t win a lot of money while in Vegas, I do feel like I struck it rich. And it’s all because of Montana! I am definitely going to figure out how to come back soon and will most definitely plan it around this beauty’s schedule (hopefully get to spend even more time with her). Thanks for being the absolute best part of my trip!

Flint
    Participant

she is a good choice for yout first Ranch visit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar