(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope everybody is enjoying their holidays :-)!

What can I say? I must have been pretty good this Christmas. So far, I received 2 DVDs and 2 novels:

(1) “The Cabin in the Woods” DVD. I heard it was a pretty good movie and my friends recommended it, but I was told it’s not really “pure horror”, but more “horror comedy”???

(2) “Eyes Wide Shut” DVD. Always wanted to watch it. A few of my friends who watched it said it was kind of “weird”, but pretty good. For some reason, I thought it was horror… but was told it’s not really “pure horror”.

(3) “The Haunting of Hill House” by Shirley Jackson. I like reading horror.

(4) “Salem’s Lot” by Stephen King. Even though I like reading horror, I’ve never read Stephen King’s works before. I’ve mainly read H.P. Lovecraft, Richard Matheis (who is an excellent writer) and Bram Stoker (liked “Dracula” alot, though some parts did seem to drag).

*** Does any of the courtesans at Sheri’s enjoy horror movies/books?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by 1lovekristi.
    Allissa
    Participant

I got a snuggly Seahawks blanket! Of course I treated myself with other Seahawks merchandise while in Seattle 🙂 I hope you enjoy your new books and movies!

BadDog
    Participant

I made out big this year. I received a new WSU t-shirt, got a couple of tactical flashlights, a new set of stainless BBQ tools, a new dive watch, some Olukai sandals, and a ammo storage safe.

Flint
    Participant

Got nothing for Christmas, short of a lot of bills.

techieguy80
    Participant

I had the best Christmas ever! I treated myself to my first ever Christmas Party at Sheri’s and it is not to be missed. An added bonus was some alone time with the one and only Allissa!

Flint
    Participant

maybe someday, my schedule will align with one of their partties…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar