(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    The Attorney
    Participant

I know the most important thing for Sheri’s customers is to be squeaky clean and have good hygiene, but I’m curious, do you have any preference for what customers wear?

Contrasting that, what do visitors/customers typically wear, or what is the typical range of clothes? T-shirt and jeans, tank top with shorts and flip flops, smart casual clubbing clothes, suit and tie? Camo? Dusty work clothes and steel toe boots?

Flint
    Participant

I tend to wear a dress shirt and pants. It might vary depending on what I packed.

techieguy80
    Participant

I’ve seen the whole range of what you listed above, granted some of those “visitors” are just coming in for a tour or to eat lunch. All of those options are acceptable, but if you are planning to party I’d dress up a notch with a dress shirt and shorts or jeans depending on the season. You know what they say “every girl’s crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man!” I like to think I’m getting the good guy discount, when dressing up and smelling good…but in reality I’m probably just paying the normal rate without the asshole tax added on.

Flint
    Participant

I would prefer to think I am not getting the a-hole VAT but cannot be certain.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@theattorney We have seen some pretty outfits walk into the bar…safe to say we have pretty much seen it all! LOL!

Aside from squeaky clean hygiene, wear whatever you are comfortable in! It’s an added bonus to rock an irritable cologne and/or perfume!

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

Can I party with my crocs on ?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Lewd Ferrigno.
    Allissa
    Participant

I prefer you come dressed as a Batman and I prefer to be dressed as a ninja… But in Sheri’s Ranch World I would agree with Amber anything comfortable and nice cologne is a plus!

Allissa
    Participant

And a cock in crocs does not sound like a bad idea 😉

Flint
    Participant

I would rather not wear a Fleet uniform short of the Halloween party.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dressed for the hot weather in minimal clothing, We enjoyed all the facilities Flint. The restaurant, the pool and our girly experience.

Flint
    Participant

I have not noticed any lady only wearing panties in the bar lobby or hallways.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Nothing is sexier then a man who dresses well, but come however you choose to dress. I’m pretty sure clothes will be removed if needed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well if you had of been there that day Flint you would have had the pleasure of seeing my Sexy Aussie Wife in her Tiny Shorts……Oh… & that Sweeeeet-Ass

Flint
    Participant

maybe so, TwoUp although I may not have stared much because she is your wife.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Courtesans appreciate a well dressed client. Slacks, sports shirt and leather shoes are appropriate for a man, but it’s not necessary to wear a three piece suit. Furthermore, most men wouldn’t pick up their date for the first time wearing a tank top, shorts and flip flops, because a good initial impression is important. They don’t want their Lady to think they’re a slob the first time on a date.

In addition, I always shave my face, manscape my groin area, trim my nose hairs, brush my teeth, use mouthwash and shower before partying. Also, I make certain I have a recent manicure and pedicure too. It’s beneficial to stay at Sheri’s Ranch Hotel since a client can be ready for their date at a specific time. If a man is traveling from Las Vegas and showers before leaving, he’ll need to shower again upon arrival because after an hour a man will require another shower before partying. Courtesans appreciate not having to perform a blowjob on a sweaty and smelly penis. Most Courtesans ask their clients to shower in the party room just prior to sex, and additional time is allotted.

The Attorney
    Participant

So… I had two parties this weekend and ended up wearing a dressy t-shirt (I know, that sounds oxymoronic to some), dressy jeans, and dress shoes to both. It was amazingly cool Sunday morning at the Ranch. Apparently, it was severe thunderstorms in Pahrump on Saturday night. I saw the storm clouds from from Vegas, but it didn’t rain a drop in the city.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Attorney,

I wear dressy t-shirts too and I think they’re fine. Many t-shirts are nicer than sports shirts. I paid over $25 for one of my NHRA t-shirts and I think it looks better than a plain sports shirt. I have a very nice Dexter t-shirt too, but I haven’t worn it to Sheri’s because it may scare the Ladies.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good hygiene, good cologne, wear what you would wear on a evening date. It shows a level of respect and the women do appreciate it.

sonny blanchard
    Participant

Honestly…..If you show up at place of this caliber smelling like a bum and looking like one…you are either lost…or don’t have clue…or both. All you have to do is look at the caliber of women and if you don’t get it…well…you never will😉😉

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

Allissa, you are mostly adorable. Gangster & sexy too, but mostly adorable . Partying again w/ you w/my crocs on would end my bucket list . Crocs are somehow kinky

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar