(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

My absolute favorite scent is Jivago 24k, Eau De Parfum. It’s scent is a womanly blend of luxurious florals, and is very romantic.

Inside the beautifully crafted bottle, that sits in a pearl rock like stand, are flakes of 24K GOLD!! It’s such an elegant fragrance. It adds a touch of luxury to your evening that will make even the simplest date seem exciting.

My second and third favorites are Gucci Guilty & Burberry Brit!! All three of the perfumes have a particular romantic scent to them, and combined with your body’s natural pheromones, it can create an amazing mixture!! If you want to add some spice into your life, a little spritz of Jivago 24K behind your ears goes a long way and you’ll enjoy the romantic energy it brings to your every encounter.

On a man, I like Jean Paul Gautier, Chanel No.5, YSL La Nuit De L’Homme.

What’s your favorite scent/perfume/cologne?

kane
    Participant

Well, I can’t say I have a favorite. I like anything that arouses me. 🙂 Will make note of those favorites of yours, however, as I see you will be at the ranch in May and so will I.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Which do you wear currently? Try: YSL La Nuit De L’Homme, it’s amazing!! 🙂 I’d love to smell it on you.

kane
    Participant

I rarely wear a cologne because of work. On occasion I wear a Hollister I was gifted or a Taylor Eton College cologne, at work I just wear an after shave. I will however get hold of some YSL La Nuit De L’Homme before May.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar