(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Destini
    Participant

I love Marvin Gaye’s Let’s get it on. Oh the wonderful memories. I have many more I’d like to see what everyone else has to say first.

Riley
    Participant

Haha… inside joke here with Destini, Pony by Ginuwine. Lol

Destini
    Participant

Ride that pony girl 😉

Erin
    Participant

Hmm…mine would probably be Closer by Nine Inch Nalis

Allissa
    Participant

I love all those songs! But I think it’s appropriate for Birthday Sex by Jeremih this trip 🙂

Anakin
    Participant

“Lookin’ for a New Love” by Jody Whatley… not really apt lyrically, I just have a sentimental attachment to that one on account of frikkin awesome sex I had while it was playing.

“More Than This” by Roxy Music is another one.

“Godnight California” by Kathleen Edwards is another good one due to it’s smoldering instrumentals and Edwards’ smoky vocals (Be careful with this one. It took me a while to understand it lyrically, but when I did I realized that it was damn near the saddest song I’d ever heard).
    Check it out for yourselves:

thepretender
    Participant

Okay, I suffered through “Pony” and “Birthday Sex,” but I just couldn’t make it through all of “Closer”–sorry Erin. What raunchy music! Go back forty years and listen to “Backdoor Man” by the Doors. They were considered “bad boys.” On the lighter side, I wish I had “Moves Like Jagger” (Maroon 5), but not even in my prime, did I ever have moves. After listening to “Goodnight California” (Kathleen Edwards) I’m not sure I could bear to visit the Ranch again. Great voice, dismal, depressing song.

There was a very sweet lady who would ask me what type of music I would like to hear during our party and I would answer, “just play what you like sweetheart.” Sometimes she would be so into the music, she would break into song, “At Last” (Etta James or Ella Fitzgerald). She had a lovely voice. She also had moves.

But my personal favorite would be “Because the Night” by 10,000 Maniacs (Natalie Merchant lead singer) or maybe “Somebody’s Baby” (Jackson Browne).

CandyAndy
    Participant

Depending on the night, I’m thinking “With a Rebel Yell” by Billy Idol, “Do You Wanna Touch Me There” by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, “Come With Me Now” by the Kongos, or a classical piece such as “Fur Elise” or “Claire de Lune” for a more sensual evening.

CandyAndy
    Participant

“Sweet Dreams” by the Eurythmics seems like it’d make for a good BDSM session.

tomsk605036
    Participant

As a soon to be overseas visitor to SR, I think ‘French Kissing in the USA’

Destini
    Participant

Great selections I also like the album promise by Sade so sexy.

SouthPaw
    Participant

A$AP Rocky – F**king Problems (feat Drake, 2 Chains, Kendrick Lamar)

thepretender
    Participant

Hey SP, in the words of John McEnroe, “you can not be serious.” You would actually enjoy listening to this “music”(A$AP Rocky) while having sex with a lady at SR? I think you are putting us on. May I suggest an alternative? How about “Only Girl in the World” by Rihanna? You could still show off your MMA moves while impressing the lady with your sensitive side. lol.

ps: Great to see you back on the Forum. Hope you have been well and occasionally escape from New York.

best regards,
    pretender

SouthPaw
    Participant

🙂 Lady Gaga – Do what you want (feat R Kelly) doin it lol

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by SouthPaw.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by SouthPaw.
    thepretender
    Participant

Southpaw,

Your song choice, “Do What You Want” by Lady Gaga has been approved by the Brothel Music Critics Commission (BMCC). In the words of a courtesan, “you can pay me to f*** you, but you can’t pay me to like you.” Party on!

the 3rd degree
    Participant

I must be the weirdo here, because my choices aren’t really that raunchy or obvious…

Fade Into You – Mazzy Star
    Rocks – Primal Scream

Those songs, I retired from my jukebox, because in my memory, they are attached to a couple of Sheri’s ladies that have moved on. But boy, do they make me smile when I play them in my car.

thepretender
    Participant

You’re not weird 3D. “Rocks” has a raunchy vibe and “Fade into You” is a melancholy “Crash into Me” (Dave Mathews Band). It’s great to have songs that bring a certain lady to mind, if only there were a way to see the lady again.

best regards,
    Pretender

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me, it has mostly been any song that is sung by a female because I find the sound of a woman’s voice to be a turn on in general when it is a pleasant or sexy voice.

Now if a Sheri’s Girl were to sing to me while we are together, that would be a fantasy or bucket list item for me as well.

Beat LA
    Participant

I’ve only had one experience so far, and that was soundtracked to the Beatles 1 album.

Next time I have the chance, I would like to be listening to some Queens of the Stone Age; most notably, “Make it Wit Chu,” “The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret,” “Into the Hollow,” and “Smooth Sailing.”

Angel Parr
    Participant

The best song every to make love to is Say Yes by Floetry absolutely beautiful and sexy!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar