(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I suppose there is fetish music to complete the experience?

Azru007
    Participant

Haha, thank you Lady Angel I sincerely appreciate the assurance to share. 🙂 I’m hoping to build a working relationship with the lovely ladies of the Ranch before I bring out the kinky toy box of sexual fantasies.

Fair is fair so I’ll share a fantasy that may or may not be kinky: A multi-girl party, I get to wear cat ears, a collar and a leash. The lady holding the leash leads me to the rooms of the other ladies of the party and told to … copulate with them on the floor (no beds for this animal) before finishing with the lady holding the leash. 😉

I’m not allowed to speak any words every sound I make is to be in meows and purrs.

Angel Parr
    Participant

mmm, lol I think that counts as kinky, and fun!

Flint
    Participant

Is a DP or TP with straight guys count as kinky?

Charles Schmidt
    Participant

I have always loved a good butt that could handle a good long screwing. As a man I find it is more stimulating and gets me more aroused to fantasize about what I would like to fuck a Woman’s ass if she has a nice apple ass that is. I could go for hours. What is your option as a Woman

Flint
    Participant

why does this thread make me think of “Lola”?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol yes that counts as kinky flint!
    Charels, I personal enjoy anal, if its done right!

1lovekristi
    Participant

Actually, I do have a kink… it’s kinda strange, though. Dare I post it here :-o?

Flint
    Participant

why not??

chris
    Participant

I love tease and denial, The ultimate fantasy would be to come in for a two hour session of tease and denial. then locked in chastity with the lady being the keyhole. I come the next six night for the same treatment. on day seven I must endure three hour of teasing before I am allowed have orgasm.

Flint
    Participant

Sounds like a might expensive party.

chris
    Participant

It would be a great fantasy. In real life I would have to scale this fantasy.
    It still would be fun. There would be a few ladies that would be great a tease and denial.
    The profiles that like best for this fantasy are Erin, Olivia and Morrigan.

Flint
    Participant

Not into BDSM but a week of two hours parties would kill my bank account, and maybe literal me as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar