(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Red Diamonds
    Participant

I’ve done 2-5 girl parties with:
    Erin
    Allissa
    Cassie
    Eva Morales
    Mandi Love
    Chloe
    Fabienne
    Charina Lee
    Destini
    Riley
    Char
    Michelle Lai

I desire to add:
    Amber Lynn
    Olivia

Possibly more names will pop up later down the road.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

I need to add CiCi to the list of wonderful ladies I have played with.

Flint
    Participant

Nice list. Red, what is a party wih more than 2 girls like? I have never done that.

MrsCaliLove
    Participant

We have played with the fabulous Amber Lynn and every moment was amazing each time 🙂

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Flint, I have actually been a part of a 6 girl party and it was amazing!!! The more you add, the more simultaneous orgasms you can have. I desire to do 7-girl party (including myself)….

Flint
    Participant

Red it sound great for all of the ladies particpitating but for a more mature gentleman as myself, is there a real advantage over two ladies?

adrenaline
    Participant

Olivia and Kayleigh Pierce. Looking forward to a return visit first week of September.

Anakin
    Participant

My list of ladies I’ve partied with:

-Envy
    -Jesse Page
    -Brandy Lynn

Uh, wait… what?
    Yeah, I know that the brevity of my list will come as a surprise to folks who know how often I’ve been there. There are a lot of reasons for that, but among the main ones are that I used to live in Vegas, and after I left I had to return from time to time to tend to certain matters. It was always hard for me to be in that town on account of things that happened while I lived there. So I stayed in the comfort of the hotel at Sheri’s, surrounded by lovely women who were nice to me, safely distant from my old home.
    Ironically, the trips when I did party most occurred when I had a great job in Northern Nevada, when I lived within walking distance from Dovetail Ranch in Carlin. I never set foot in the place. But when I had to make my excursions to Vegas, I stayed, as always, at Sheri’s, and I had the resources to get busy (with the same lady more than once). Sadly, the place where I worked closed its doors, leading to a period of reasonably good jobs that didn’t last. Lately, my fortunes have changed significantly for the better. But I live further away (San Francisco).
    My next trip to the Ranch is tentatively scheduled for Labor Day weekend, and I’m checking the updates to see who will be there.
    None of the ladies I’ve partied with are still there. I have a few ladies on my to “do” list, including but not limited to:
    -CiCi
    -Riley
    -Destini
    -Char
    -Cassie
    -Alissa
    And there are a few whom I haven’t met yet whose acquaintance I am eager to make.
    Perhaps I can become more of a fixture there again!

Skywalker out.

Allissa
    Participant

Yay! I’m on your to do list! Can I be done please? 🙂

Mr_TN
    Participant

I’m a newbie! I’ve only been to NV once, which was last month. I played with Emma and I had a lot of fun. Thanks to my lovely wife for encouraging me to go!

I’m headed back to NV in about 2 weeks. I’ve scheduled an appointment to see Emma again. I am excited to make my trip back to Sheri’s!

In addition to my scheduled time with Emma, I’m tentatively considering lengthening my upcoming July stay in NV and, if I do, I will consider playing with a new lady or playing with Emma twice.

I do have a “to do” list including, but most definitely NOT limited to:

Erin
    Akira
    Allissa
    Gigi

😉

My wife stayed back in Vegas when I went to Sheri’s for my first visit. My wife is not traveling with me for my upcoming July trip. She and I are planning to visit NV together the week of Christmas, and we’ll definitely visit Sheri’s together.

Cheers!

Flint
    Participant

A “to do” sounds like a good idea, but my list would be time varying.

Flint
    Participant

Maybe we need a whom do you want to party with in the future?

Allissa
    Participant

I will be there July 15-28th. @Mr_TN 🙂

I think it is great to have a To Do list , I think once you’re comfortable at the Ranch it also important to add some spontaneous fun and see what the night makes of it self… Sometimes that is the best fun!

Flint
    Participant

That should be a new thread. Maybe I will start one.

Mr_TN
    Participant

@Allissa Good morning! I tried to order you a couple of things off your Amazon Wish List as a birthday gift. After putting the items in my cart and proceeding to checkout, Amazon only gave me my house as a shipping point, it didn’t list your name at all (for clarity: I know that addresses for someone’s wish list are hidden and that’s cool; I’m saying: I didn’t even have the option to send it to your hidden address). Please check your Amazon wish list destination point settings and let me know :).

Allissa
    Participant

Sorry to take over part of thread, thanks Mr TN for trying I think I fixed it

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

This is my list, I really hope I didn’t forget anyone.

Alexis Ann
    Allissa
    Amber Lynn
    Anna
    Bianca Dash
    Cassie
    Char
    Charina Lee
    Destini
    Eva Morales
    JR Carrington
    Kayla
    Kitty Cat
    Mandi Love
    Michelle Lai
    Montana
    Olivia
    Riley
    Trixie

Flint
    Participant

That is an impressive list, Brittany. Now if I were 20 years younger and richer….

Dr. Who
    Participant

If I just post my most recent list of playmates, it would be incredibly short since Destini would be the only one on my list. Hopefully, this list will start to grow in the near future …LOL

Even though I started visiting Sheri’s from as far back as 2003, life got in the way and I ended up on a 5 yr. hiatus between 2008-2013. I finally made back to Pahrump last October. Needless to say, all of my favorite Sheri’s ladies from the past have moved on, but here are some of my favorites playmates from back then… Tiffany (my ATF), Lara (my other ATF), Kristy Kreme, Girlie, Summer (a.k.a. Summer Breeze), Carerra, and Alicia. 🙂

SouthPaw
    Participant

Char
    Bethany St.James
    Velvet
    Montana
    Ansley
    Allissa and w/Alexis Ann
    Ashlee

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar