(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DarthKalos
    Participant

Hello, I’m turning 21 in January but plan making a trip out there sometime in spring as I am in school and can’t miss it. My 21st birthday is on the very first day of spring semester which really sucks. But I am kind of timid especially under new and uncomfortable situations. And I was wondering who’s best with virgins? Especially virgins like myself specifically. And 2nd, during negotiations does anyone ever take into account the fact that you’re a virgin and need more time so if you ask for more time it won’t be quite as expensive?

Flint
    Participant

NO need to be worried about being a virgin. in the section, what she caters to look for virgin. For the ones that appeal to you start an email or Tweet dialogue explaining you are a virgin, what you would want in your party, and your budget.

Rory
    Participant

[quote quote=19714]NO need to be worried about being a virgin. in the section, what she caters to look for virgin. For the ones that appeal to you start an email or Tweet dialogue explaining you are a virgin, what you would want in your party, and your budget.

[/quote]

Flint buddy, Just to clarify I thought you can’t explain budgets until you are physically inside the girls room. so for example if somebody explained their budget in an email, or tweet wouldn’t it be against the state law? From what I understood and please correct me if I am wrong but its okay to explain what you are looking for in a party but anything regarding amounts of money are not talked about because of the legal implications. So I would err on the side of caution and wait to explain your budget until you are inside the girls room. For everyone’s sake 😉

DarthKalos
    Participant

I can’t find the section your talking about. Where is it?

Flint
    Participant

go to each lady’s webpage. look for I Cater To and look for virgin in a rectangular box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar