(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

My last trip at the ranch we decided to have fun back and bring back Destini’s idea of guessing booties on our previous forum. Do you know your booties? Since this is a little while back I will give you names of ladies it could possibly be, beware some of theses girls bums are not pictured. Allissa, Suzanne, Kitty, Michelle, Anna, Kat, Cj Ryder, Phoenix, Isabella, Athena, CiCi, Alana, Shiloh, Mandi, Kimmy D, Destini.

Allissa
    Participant

Nd more 🙂

Allissa
    Participant

Click image get booty number to guess 🙂

Pierced
    Participant

I know spoilers!

RanchMama

No winners yet?

Destini
    Participant

Man I was there and I can only remember a few myself lol Alyssa you’ve even fooled me.

Kimmy D
    Participant

Oh wow I thought I would be good at this but I don’t even know which one is mine! Lol can’t remember what panties I was wearing…

RanchMama

I’m gonna take a shot at it

Destini 3
    kimmy D 1
    Alana 7
    Suzanne 9

that’s all I got.. Allissa can you tell us?

Pierced
    Participant

I’ve only seen one of those asses in person, so I will guess Allissa is #11. Or maybe #5, dang they look so similar! I must study them all further…

Allissa
    Participant

Ok I will help a little bit and ladies please do help out if you know. You guys are gettin better dont want to spoil yet! @ranchmamadena you got Destini number 3 correct! Kimmy and Suzanne are up there but Alana is not, tricked you lol

@Pierced you were right with your first guess 11! Speaking of seeing it… You need to come see it again soon!

Any more guesses? Ladies? We got 2 down and one teaser possibility eliminated…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar