(800) 506-3565
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Eva M
    Participant

Alright, alright, alright!!!! It’s time to get silly with a little game of Hedbanz for this weeks Wild Wednesday! I’m soooo excited. There’s a small twist to this game so it’s important that we get A LOT of participation. See you tonight!

Flint
    Participant

Please post lots of photos.

Eva M
    Participant

Here ya go Flint 🙂

Sorry they’re blurry and I couldn’t add more, we were too busy having fun.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for the photos. When you get a chance please tell us who is in each photo>

tomsk605036
    Participant

I think:
    Pink shirt – Krista
    Green dress – Brooklyn Bank$
    Blue dress – Tristen Applegate
    Black bikini – Kitty Cat

Flint
    Participant

thanks, tom.

Allissa
    Participant

Looks fun ladies!! Sexy too 🙂

Angel Parr
    Participant

Okay;
    first off, at risk of sounding totally lame, I’m going to ask what exactly is headbandz? Then I want to say it looked supper fun I wish I could’ve been there for it! You always host the best wild Wednesdays!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Angel, I looked it up just to see if the spelling is Hedbanz or not. It is actually called Hedbanz.

Flint
    Participant

and it is?

ShyBlkGuy070
    Participant

ShyBlkGuy070
    Participant
    Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Yes, the Hedbanz game was hilariously funny! The team I was on consisted of kitty cat, and krista and it was a ball! Both Kitty & Krista are excellent at acting out what the card said and I was great at guessing. At one point, Krista threw her arms in the air and started spinning around making a whistling sound and I knew right away that she was a tornado!!! It was a classic good time and lots of fun ladies, can’t wait for the next Wild Wednesday tomorrow!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Eva,
    I’m visiting in January. Will it be too cold for “wet t-shirt” Wednesday? 🙂 😉
    XO FF

Amber Lynn
    Participant

We are actually planning to reinstate Wild Wednesday’s on a biweekly basis! Which is fabulous news for us ladies, and those of you who have joined in the fun with us! I hope to have a calendar for scheduled events up soon!

Flint
    Participant

OH good. let us know in advance which Wednesdays and what activity you will be having on that day.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar