(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

Looked like a good time. Too bad I missed it.

Pierced
    Participant

Luckily there’s always another Wednesday next week!

RanchMama

I didn’t get many photos of this past WildWednesday! I apologize. I was held up working on another project that I couldn’t break away from. I did however get to post a vine video on my twitter. The link is
    https://twitter.com/RanchMamaDena it is in my videos and photos under my profile.

RanchMama

I took this pic yesterday. Angelica love love loves exercising on the hula hoop and let me tell you she is amazingly seductive to watch. oh my goodness! Definitely a must see. The other ladies blew me away how good they are at this. I watched from my office and know that it would have been better in person.

Tatyana! Damn your good. Cassie and Charina Lee are beasts on the hoops! Kimmy D as well. If you guys have an opportunity to come out on a Wednesday you really need to ask the girls to hula hoop for you. Awesome stuff

and just because it’s cute

Flint
    Participant

I wish i could have seen that last saturday!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Tantilizing Tic Tac Toe! Come out and join in the fun! Life sized with fabulously naughty parts…sure to be amazing!

VelvetTongue
    Participant

Great Pic, Hi Sexy Amber!

Flint
    Participant

What is going on for this Wednesday?

RanchMama

Sheri’s Sexy Sweet Treat Soiree

Sheri’s is hosting a Sexy Sweet Treat Soiree! Come get to know all of Sheri’s sassy little vixens over scrumptious Sweet Sexy treats and naughty ice breaker!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Dena. Too bad I only have one opportunity a year to try to appear on a Wednesday.

RanchMama

@flint Anytime that we can see you is perfect to us. So if you do get an opportunity to make it out for a WildWednesday, then it’s just a bonus!

RanchMama

8/21/13 Wild Wednesday Sexy Sweet Treat Soiree

Miss Baby Doll showing off her boobie pin

Miss Olivia super sex. Just had to get a pic of those lips
    http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q745/dena4488/Olivia_zps6f6fa100.jpg

Naughty Destini and Chloe. Feeding each other cupcakes and champagne.
    http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q745/dena4488/destiniandchloe_zps59ef5faf.jpg

I have vine video up on my twitter for your enjoyment as well.

Dena

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by RanchMama.
    RanchMama

August 28
    Sassy Charades
    Who doesn’t love charades? Sassy Charades is a fabulously naughty and erotic twist on the legendary game of Charades! Come join in the naughty fun with the sexy ladies of Sheri’s. Play with all of us sassy gals as we let loose, and get very creative acting out the most erotic images. It will surely be a tantalizing sight to see!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Dena. When I should up again on Wednesday or another day I will be sure to say hello.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

#wildwednesday Sassy Charades!!! So much fun!!!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Sassy charades!!!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

It was fabulous!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Even more pics of sassy charades…#wildwednesday

Allissa
    Participant

I wanna do Wild Wednesday June 18th while I’m there!!! Will you be there Amber?!

MrsCaliLove
    Participant

Her dates show 24 th she will be back, are wildWedesdays still going on? Looks fun

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar