(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    S
    Participant

I had an amazing time last time I was @ Sheris Ranch and looking to visit again this weekend. I wish I could remember who I partied with last time as it was awesome but will just have to wait and see when I get there. Last time I got fully dressed in lingerie and was paraded around to other girls and whipped and turned into a sissy. Looking to take it further this time and have a great party. If any ladies are interested I look forward to hearing from you so we can plan a bit of our party.

Also is there a way to find out who I partied with last time?

Flint
    Participant

looking forward to hearing about your next party.

S
    Participant

thanks but never heard from any ladies so not sure if I will be going now.

Northwoods
    Participant

You know S the forum and email are not as reliable as we would like. Showing up at the bar unannounced and asking the hostess if you can meet the ladies pays off big. Don’t deny yourself a wonderful time just because email and the forum let you down. Spending 10 minutes with several of Sheris beautiful ladies is far better than any email.

Flint
    Participant

Northwoods has a point. Better spend some time at the bar, than no party at all.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@S you should definitely make the trip back out to the ranch! I would love to participate in the naughty fun!

kane
    Participant

S, you should by all means go! This is Halloween party weekend, and I just know the place will be filled wall to wall with Sheri’s Ranch courtesans in hot costumes. Wish I could be there to participate, but I certainly hope to see lots of pictures of the festivities!

Flint
    Participant

Halloween party would be a very good time to appear.

Paige Elise
    Participant

We don’t keep those sort of records but I can promise you’ll be taken care of once you arrive! P.M. any of us!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar