(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Angel Parr. This post has been viewed 3123 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Firebird
    Participant

I’ve seen several references to couples at Sheri’s, but little or nothing about women who want to attend alone. So I have a lot of questions.

-Is it OK at all?
    -Is it something that happens more or less regularly, or would it be a startling occurrence?
    -How do I know which ladies are willing to party with a female guest, without a man? (And, particularly, is there a way to find out who might genuinely enjoy it? I don’t want to party with someone who’s wishing they were elsewhere.)
    -Do the standard menu items just get modified to suit the differences in female anatomy? Or would any party be a completely custom event, and priced on the fly? If the latter, how would one open negotiations for that kind of party?
    -Recognizing that each lady sets her own boundaries about what she does and does not feel comfortable doing, what are some likely restrictions on what the ladies may not choose to do with a female guest?
    -Is there a female equivalent of the DC? How does it work?
    -What safety requirements are in place for the ladies and their female guests?

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Firebird <O-(v)~

Flint
    Participant

Yes it does happen. Check the lady’s cater to section and look for Women. Firebird, you would spell out what activities you want out of your party and your budget, then take it from there.
    There is the female version of the DC. Serucity is the same for male or female clients. Almost forgot, each lady has their dos and donts, you would have to explicitly ask.

Destini
    Participant

Firebird

-Is it OK at all? YES IT IS SOME OF US LADIES LOVE WOMEN AS MUCH AS MEN!

-Is it something that happens more or less regularly, or would it be a startling occurrence? IT WOULD NOT BE UNUSUAL AT ALL

-How do I know which ladies are willing to party with a female guest, without a man? (And, particularly, is there a way to find out who might genuinely enjoy it? I don’t want to party with someone who’s wishing they were elsewhere.) ONLY THE LADIES THAT CATER TO WOMEN WILL APPROACH YOU, GET TO KNOW US IN THE BAR AND SEE WHO YOU HIT IT OFF WITH

-Do the standard menu items just get modified to suit the differences in female anatomy? Or would any party be a completely custom event, and priced on the fly? If the latter, how would one open negotiations for that kind of party? I THINK YOU’RE REFFERING TO THE MENU ONLINE… NOT EVERY LADY OFFERS EVERYTHING YOU SEE, OUR MENU IS JUST TO GIVE YOU A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT HAPPENS HERE THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY PARTY OPTIONS TO LIST THEM ALL. ALSO EACH EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT FROM CLIENT TO CLIENT SO THEY ARE ALL TAILOR MADE TO SUIT YOU

-Recognizing that each lady sets her own boundaries about what she does and does not feel comfortable doing, what are some likely restrictions on what the ladies may not choose to do with a female guest? IT’S REALLY UP TO THE GIRL YOU CHOOSE WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT BOUNDRIES, SOME OFFER KISSING SOME DON’T SOME GO INTO THE JACUZZI SOME DON’T, IT WOULD REALLY BE HARD TO LIST ALL THE LADIES BOUNDRIES SINCE I HAVEN’T PLAYED WITH EVERYONE BUT THIS WILL I HOPE GIVE YOU AN IDEA THAT WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT

-Is there a female equivalent of the DC? How does it work? YES THERE IS A VISUAL/MANUAL EXAMINATION, AGAIN EVERY GIRL DOES IT DIFFERENTLY SO I’D HATE TO SCRIPT IT OUT AND THE LADY YOU CHOOSE HAVE A DIFFERENT WAY TO GO ABOUT IT THAT THROWS YOU OFF GAURD BECAUSE SHE DOES IT DIFFERENTLY

-What safety requirements are in place for the ladies and their female guests? THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT A BROTHEL IS WE ALWAYS PUT SAFETY FIRST, SOME USE A DENTAL DAM AND OTHERS USE SARAN WRAP IF USING TOYS WE ALWAYS COVER THEM AS WELL

I HOPE I WAS ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, MY BEST ADVICE IS KEEP AN OPEN MIND DON’T OVERTHINK IT. THE LADIES ARE GOOD AT SHOWING YOU THE ROPES THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT WILL MAKE YOUR VISIT BOTH UNIQUE AND FUN.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Destini.
    Flint
    Participant

fine detailed explanation, Destini.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yeah I don’t have much to add Destiny nailed it, well other than I love some hot lesbian action!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar