(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr_TN
    Participant

I took my very first trip to Sheri’s Ranch yesterday (Sat., June 21, 2014). As a side note, this was my first trip to Nevada.

I did not make an appointment before I arrived. I arrived around 11:15 AM and went into the bar. Upon entering, I was greeted by a very friendly hostess. I was extremely nervous once I walked in. I ordered a beer, and while holding the bottle, I quickly noticed that my hands were visibly unsteady due to being so nervous.

After I got settled at the bar, I asked to meet with Emma. While I waited for her, I got even more nervous. Fortunately, both hostesses noticed me being so nervous, and they were very kind and frequently checked on me, and made small-talk. That was really great of the hostesses.

Emma and I chatted for a few minutes while I finished my second beer. She did a really good job calming me down, and I enjoyed our conversation very much. I booked a party with her, and the party was amazing. Earlier today, I wrote a review for Emma’s Sheri’s Ranch page: 5 out of 5 stars.

I truly enjoyed the time that I spent with Emma. She is beautiful, friendly, intelligent, and a joy to be around. She communicates very well, also. She made me feel very comfortable very quickly, and my time with her was awesome.

My overall experience at Sheri’s was great. My experience with Emma was wonderful, and I hope to visit her again soon at Sheri’s later this year.

Thank you, Emma, and thanks to the team at Sheri’s Ranch.

-Blake

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations on your first party TN. I vaguely remember my first Sheri’s party and being fairly nervous.

Mr_TN
    Participant

Thanks, Flint! I had a blast, and I’m going back to see her later this month. In hindsight, I had absolutely nothing to be nervous about. The Sheri’s team are wonderful, and Emma was awesome.

Flint
    Participant

Never partied with Emma, as i can afford a party per year. I have not had problems or a reason to be nervous there. My first party was over 10 years ago, so I do not remember who it was with. i should do better the next visit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar