(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3838 times
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So when i come down there in june, is it always a good idea to sit with the courtesean that you booked and attempt to establish a romantic chemistry with them before you begin negoitiations?

Flint
    Participant

I would start with emailing. When you are there you can talk on the way to her room and during negotiations.

BadDog
    Participant

Matt, just because you have an appointment doesn’t mean you have to party with her. Sit at the bar, have a drink with her. Get to know each other. Talk about what you like and dislike in general. It’s a two-way street, both you and she need to be compatible with each other. Don’t feel like you have to rush into things. Relax, get comfortable, enjoy the experience. A word of warning about Erin. She is a sweetie, she literally has a smile that will light up a room.

Anonymous
    Inactive

omg.

Anonymous
    Inactive

she sounds really awesome i’m glad i picked her off of here 🙂

Violet
    Participant

Hi matt,
    I would definitely start by emailing the lady so that you can start to get to know each other through there. However, since I read that you picked Erin you will have no problem feeling comfortable and building a romantic chemistry! She is an amazing person and so much fun….so I know you will have an amazing time 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have emailed her but shes not up there though 🙁 but i can be paitient, im just counting down the calendar days till i go down there. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also what are some tips to not be a nervous wreck when i meet with her down there? Very thought knowing ill be losing it to someone like her is exciting but yet nerve wracking lol

CandyAndy
    Participant

If you are both visiting a brothel and losing your virginity for the first time, you are going to be nervous, no doubt about it. You will be shaking from head to toe. I think the best thing to do to minimize the adrenaline running through your body will be to simply go with it and remember that many others have felt the same way you will.

An environment like this gives you the opportunity other settings in life does not. In regular societal activities – such as a date, an interview, or a presentation – exhibiting anxiety is a sign of weakness and may be detrimental to your efforts. Here, you have the welcoming option to admit to the staff and ladies that it is your first time in both regards without shame and admit that you are extremely nervous. I think that admitting the fact greatly reduces the pressure we have to hid our anxieties. Once it’s out in the open, you can take a deep breath and move on. Still nervous? That’s okay. Nobody is there to judge you, but instead to ensure that you are comfortable and have a good time. 🙂

Flint
    Participant

nicely said, candyandy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive made contact with her on twitter. And so far everythings goin good so im not nervous anymore lol. Infact im filled with confidence in myself 🙂 to bad i gotta wait 2months though lol

MagicFingers
    Participant

You will probably start to get nervous as the time gets closer and especially on your way to the ranch. But remember that’s normal. I’m sure once you start talking to her, any nervousness will go away quickly and you will have a really good time. Like BadDog said, you don’t have to rush it. CandyAndy is right that it’s normal and no one will judge you, especially the ladies. Remember too that these ladies are professionals and have probably dealt with many nervous guys during their careers. And who knows, some may actually find that trait sexy. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome lol, will do mate, from what ive seen of her so far shes a really nice person and i do not regret my choice at all

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar