(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    UKpete
    Participant

If you could have your ideal Harem who would it consist of??

Mine would be:

Montana,
    Red Diamond,
    Amber Lynn,
    Tiffany Hilton,
    Baby Doll,
    Charina,
    Eva,
    Allissa,
    Destini and Riley.

I can’t be to greedy lol

Flint
    Participant

To create a list i would have to have partied with mnay more ladies to know whom to select.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

My “harem” would only have one person in it and there is no way in hell I am going to say who she is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why not include ALL active Sheri’s Courtesans? After all, Sheri’s Ranch affords the luxury of a readymade harem for clients’ promiscuity. 🙂

Amber Lynn
    Brittney Ryder
    Charina Lee
    Erin
    Karli Brooks
    Kimmy D
    Kitty Cat
    Mandi Love
    Phoenix Daniels
    Riley
    Tatyana
    Alana
    Alexis Ann
    Allissa
    Angel Parr
    Angelica Scott
    Ansley
    Arianna
    Ashlee
    Athena
    Audrey
    Ayla
    Baby Doll
    Cassie
    Char
    Chloe
    CiCi
    Corie Maddison
    Destini
    Ellie
    Emma
    Eva Morales
    Fabienne
    GI Jen
    Gigi
    Izabella
    Jayla Diamond
    Joy
    Juliet
    Kat
    Kate by Fate
    Kim
    Lexxi
    Logan Rose
    Lole
    Michelle Lai
    Montana
    Natalia Perles
    Naughty Nadia
    Olivia
    Penny Hollaway
    Red Diamonds
    Sara
    Savannah Secret
    Scarlett
    Shay
    Suzanne
    Tara Bell
    Tiffany Hilton

Flint
    Participant

I presume economics has nothing to do with the selection of how many ladies you include?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I presume economics has nothing to do with the selection of how many ladies you include?

Flint,
    I’m being a little facetious, but it’s an erotic idea if one had unlimited funds. It’s only money and you can’t take it with you for sure! Although I’m over 65 and can only accommodate one Lady per day now. Over the last seventeen years I’ve experienced approximately 100 lovemaking brothel parties and some were fantastic but all were very pleasurable to say the least.

I like to first make a connection or instill romantic chemistry and then decide if lovemaking is an option. Honestly, I have failed to negotiate on occasion but it’s rare. If I can’t achieve a reasonable negotiation figure within a few minutes then I assume the Lady is not attracted to me at that moment and I move on to another Courtesan. There are four Ladies on my list that negotiations have previously failed but I usually make at least two attempts; sometimes I may not project that irresistible demeanor which is entirely my fault. I once negotiated with a Courtesan three separate times before we agreed and I believe the two failed attempts were my fault. My tastes fluctuate as my desires for lovers so I choose a variety of Courtesans. Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors every day and Sheri’s Ranch has between fifteen and twenty-five Ladies appearing depending on their overlapping schedules. The sexual adventure possibilities are limitless with Sheri’s Courtesans.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Firefighter-
    HERE! HERE!

Flint
    Participant

I understand firefighter as I am near your age. With unlimited funds and a decades younger body this would be an interesting exercise.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar