(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stripe_pa
    Participant

Any ladies at Sheri’s have the clothing to be able to wear this costume? Zatanna of DC Comics.

Flint
    Participant

Good one , stripe! I do not have a thing for her, but maybe another Super heroine outfit would light my fire. Do your Zantanna have to talk at your party backwards or only when casting spells?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Wow, thats very hot! I dont think that any of us do, but you could always send your favorite girl the outfit, or a gift card for her to buy it for you!

Flint
    Participant

Or a digital/paper comic book to fill in the costume’s details and personality of Zee.

Allissa
    Participant

Nice to see you back on the forum Stripe!

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey Flint, nice to know your familiar with the character. No, she would not need to talk backwards in the party… the costume would do plenty in and of itself. On the other hand, maybe if she spoke another language like Russian, French, or Spanish it might give the same illusion so to speak.

Hey there Angel, it would not be the first time I’ve sent or brought a costume to the ranch… Allissa is one that can attest to that. On a different note, I still remember when I met you (Angel) on my last trip (it’s been about 17 months) and you wore your jean shorts, plaid shirt, boots, and pigtails on Saturday… absolutely loved the look.

Allissa, thanks, always glad to see you when I am able.

Flint
    Participant

Stripe maybe she could speak only her sex spells backward” lla gnihtolc emoc ffo!”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar