(800) 506-3565
AlexEmpire
Participant

The same way I answer gentlemen who come here expecting to pay the same rate they pay on the outside. “Legal costs.” And it costs for a reason. The benefits (to me) out way the price I pay. And it isn’t just splitting money with the house, there’s also the house rent, the STD testing, the additional taxes we pay in the form of Sherriff’s cards. Legal costs, but what is more important the “cost” or the “value?”

The value that I get by coming to Sheri’s is tremendous. Just like the gentlemen who come to Sheri’s, I never have to worry about ending up on the 6 o’clock news in a prostitution sting, I don’t have to worry about getting robbed or assaulted. My physical safety is secured here.

The value of never having a criminal record is also enormous. I don’t have to worry about my future for having a felony on my record.

I also have the entire power of Sheri’s marketing team behind me. I have professional photos taken. I have a ready made client list of people who know they are going to come to Sheri’s. While I still do my best to market myself on social media I know I will have clients.

I don’t ever have to worry about being “pressured” to do things like not wear a condom. If a gentleman chooses to party with me and tries to make things difficult I have a wealth of options including kicking him out without repercussions. (I have never had to throw anyone out, as every single person who has come to see me to date has been a dream!)

It was never a question for me about weather I would do this independently rather than share my earnings with the house. As far as I’m concerned it isn’t sharing my money, its giving the house the money they earned.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by RanchMama.
Skip to toolbar