(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 1124 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paul1964
    Participant

Although I’m a longtime client at Sheri’s, I never had the chance to experience a two-lady party. As a matter of fact, up until this past visit, I partied with wonderful Miss Chasen nine straight times in The Arabian Nights Bungalow. And, each of my parties with Miss Chasen was AMAZING!
    However, last month, I finally had the opportunity to fulfill a glorious fantasy as Miss Camille and Miss Chasen teamed up and COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED my senses. These two intuitive ladies read me perfectly and everything was so natural that I just happily surrendered control of my mind and body. During my time with these soulful and nurturing ladies, I felt incredible. If anyone is considering a 2-lady party, do yourself a tremendous favor by choosing Miss Camille and Miss Chasen!

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by paul1964.
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks Paul. I thougth about a party with Chasen

Ren
    Participant

Fling I partied with a Chasen 2 years ago and she is great well worth it and Partied with Kennedy Wood last year in her room as I was on tight budget and wanted to come out this year but I noticed April,May and June she doesn’t have any days on her calendar on the web site so hope she adds some as I was to party with her again as she gave the best pussy I’ve had a really long time

Flint
    Participant

Sorry for the delay in responding, as my browser is working well with the forum pages.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar