(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Amber Lynn
    Participant

The Nuru room is by far the best XXX rated slip in slide! It’s so erotic and so much fun! It’s a fabulous one-on-one experience, but double the fun with two gals! Brittney and I has and fabulously naughty time together…lathering each other up with the hot oil, and slipping and sliding off each other!

Emma
    Participant

I am so excited to see the Nunu Massage room is open! I can’t wait to have some slippery fun in there soon!!

Charina Lee
    Participant

One of my most favorite things to do. I put my own “spin” or should I say “slide” to my nuru massage!

This is one of the most erotic and fun encounters to experience! See you there!

Charina

Attachments:
    Allissa
    Participant

I had my first Nuru Experience my last trip, so erotic and fun! Would love to do it again!

prism
    Participant

I just had the privilege of experiencing the nuru massage room with a lovely couple last night for the first time! I do have to say that it was unlike anything that I have ever experienced before. I thought that it was going to be like an oil consistency or a lubrication of some sort…but instead I was delightfully surprised by the texture of this seaweed base substance of pleasure that I got to have poured all over my body and come to find out later that it is sooo good for your skin too, which had me feeling so happy about. Then on the side of the entire room there was a gigantic mirror if I so choose to look over and have my eyes delighted with the look and beauty of bodies rolling around. What a night it was, then afterward a lovely shower with them! Lets just say Amazing!!!! I am excited for the next moments that I get to go into that room and play!

Marilynn
    Participant

This room is absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to turn one of you sexy hunks into my human slip&slide! Why don’t you come in so I can show you around?

XOXO
    Marilyn

setixsignals
    Participant

im sure the heat increases if its a cold day out two hands rubbing will forget about the cold first i heard of nuru seems easier than acupunture more fun in the shower all though a tattoo room wouldent be bad to

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by setixsignals.
    Participant

This sounds great, I am thinking this could be a great intro for and old guy like me. Wondering how long in the room before my wrinkles wrinkle?

Just Jay
    Participant

Can’t wait to try it with Juna or Emma or Gigi 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Just Jay.
    The Attorney
    Participant

What role does the plastic sheet play? Body condom, or just to protect the furniture?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Attorney,

The plastic sheet is necessary to contain the warm NURU gel for nude body reapplication and prevent it from soaking into the mattress. The NURU gel is slippery so if client and Courtesan are not careful they may slide off the plastic sheet onto the floor! 🙂 😉

NURU Massage http://www.sherisranch.com/nuru-massage/

FabulousMarly
    Participant

Just wanted to mention that massage is a speciality of mine. When I am not here at Sheri’s I massage in offices around the Bay Area CA. What can I say ? Im a Naughty Masseuse ; )
    ~Nuru
    ~Soft Tissue
    ~Medium Tissue
    ~Deep Tissue
    ~Light Touch
    ~Swedish Style
    ~Prostate

MARLY
    9/8 to 9/21 (or longer not sure yet!)

10/6 to 10/12 (or longer)

11/3 to 11/16

*Get your massage and pleasure ending today! XoXo

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by FabulousMarly.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You are deserving darling’s
    allow your self the pleasure.
    “NURU” Room is what you shall put on your to do list!

I am super kind, curvaceous
    sweet buxom model
    Brianna Lanae, and an experienced “Tantric” Therapist that wants to help show you the way to, pure mental stimulation, that jolts your desire to be physically touched!
    Wicked sensual… oh yes!!!
    And Darling’s with a room like the “NURU” room here at SHERIS RANCH,
    it is only “Your”
    intro to satisfactory eroticism in a most magnificent way! Hot Oil Big Boob hugs: BRIANNA LANAE
    affordable but oh so luxurious Safe NURU Room, I am here today through 24th of JANURAY 2016.
    ambiance.
    HOT
    oily, big boob hugs! BRIANNA LANAE
    BRIANNA LANAE
    Boob Hugs! Brianna LANAE

Ayla
    Participant

Come and play with me here in out new Nuru Massage room. One of my favorite rooms.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I cannot recommend strongly enough the sensuous and sex-charged experience of a Nuru massage with skilled and beautiful courtesans of Sheri’s. Having @CassieBo and @Allissa join on providing me this pleasure was out of this world.

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=18584]I cannot recommend strongly enough the sensuous and sex-charged experience of a Nuru massage with skilled and beautiful courtesans of Sheri’s. Having @CassieBo and @Allissa join on providing me this pleasure was out of this world.

[/quote]

It was so much fun! We improvised since we didn’t want to leave PlayLand we used the massage table there but still had plenty of boobs amd booty sliding everywhere!

CassieBo
    Participant

Awe! We had a lot of fun. You are such a sweetie!

Anonymous
    Inactive

allow your self the pleasure.
    “NURU” Room is what you shall put on your to do list!

I am super kind, curvaceous
    sweet buxom model
    Brianna Costello!!!! Traveled through out the world practiced yoga in Thailand stayed for two week’s giving out hug’s” for my trip to be covered. I am very much into with our energy healing, sex healing and compassionate towards you because I have been able to be with other cultures it all comes down to how good you feel about yourself inside, because that is truly how you are going to achieve the goals at making others feel good too!
    Imagine My Boob’s coverd in NURU OIL. YES okay that is very nice isn’t it because that is hot and my personality is caring you will only reach the highest of peeks in and out of the Nuru with me because I truly love giving as much as receiving.
    I am also an
    experienced “Tantric” Therapist that wants to help show you the way to pure mental stimulation, that jolts your desire to be physically touched!
    Wicked sensual… oh yes!!! BIGGEST HOT OIL LOVE COMING FRON THE MOST CARING BIG BOOB MODEL. BRIANNA COSTELLO

m.ybarra55
    Participant

When is Brianna gonna be in Line Up again ? Shes so Sexy and Love BIG Boobs

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am confused…. I am on the weekly schedule. AND TODAY IS MY LAST DAY, I could live here I actually have an amazing time! However I am pretty busy with my Appointments ahead of time therefore if you have come in to sheris and have not seen me in the Line up Darling well I am sure that is because I was in an appointment. And I never really go to the bar way to smoky in there as well!~

PS: I make my room or shower a Night club! therefore Plan ahead!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar