(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Tonight is the night. I’ll be headed out to Sheri’s and hopefully get a Nuru massage. Any last minute tips/suggestions?!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Robert, Are you the man that The fire department had to come and pull you out BUT NAKED ON October 3, 2016? Bc you loved the Room so much.

Robert
    Participant

[quote quote=19677] Robert, Are you the man that The fire department had to come and pull you out BUT NAKED ON October 3, 2016? Bc you loved the Room so much.

[/quote]

Unfortunately no. We decided to have a different party that night. I will, however, try that room someday!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

ROBERT below on that night!

Robert
    Participant

Definitely not me!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are deserving darling’s
    allow your self the pleasure.
    “NURU” Room is what you shall put on your to do list!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is not your ordinary massage and doesn’t just become a relief of aches and pains… No Darling’s this is an Experience of a Lifetime! You will think that you have been to a Exotic location outside of the physical world, An Empire where only happy endings are relived over again in the same place of where Sensual pleasures are taken on through one of the sexiest Stone showers
    Awe the shower is big enough for not only my BOOBS but my friends can come along too and we can Sandwich you in with bubbles, suds and lots of eroticism before the Nuru takes place!

Buddy
    Participant

Hello:
    How long does a Nuru massage take? What would you suggest be the average time to enjoy your self. Thanks, Buddy.

Flint
    Participant

What activities did you have in mind along with the massage, and how many ladies? That would determine an estimate of the duration.

Buddy
    Participant

Hi Flint: Are you the site moderator? I was hoping to hear from one of the Ladies?
    Thanks, Buddy.

Flint
    Participant

No i am not, although i try to do some of those functions. Unfortunately the ladies do not post as much as in the past.

Josh2568
    Participant

What activities does a guy have to wear gloves for?

Bunnie Hughes
    Participant

That’s about to change! Lily Lovecraft and I are taking this forum by storm and making it widely known to our fans!

Bunnie Hughes
    Participant

It all depends on what the lady is comfortable with. It varies for all of us <3

Bunnie Hughes
    Participant

It all depends on how much you’re willing to spoil your girl 😉

Josh2568
    Participant

Is it ok to ask the girl directly (aka twitter) what they are ok witch activities needs gloves and which don’t or do I have to call?

Flint
    Participant

You could do that via email or Twitter.

Travis
    Participant

This new massage room sounds amazing! A couples massage with happy finish is just what we need. However, probably a dumb question, but can a male masseuse be arraigned for my wife? She isn’t interested in women at all, she would love to have a man take care of her. Could that be arranged? Promised hr I’d ask!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Travis.
    Bunnie Hughes
    Participant

Sheri’s only employs female sex workers at this time (that I know of), sorry!

Travis
    Participant

I thought so but had to ask. If anyone has suggestions, of how we could make that happen let us know please! Thanks,

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar