(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

I know Sheris Has 2 Partys towards the End of the Year, The Halloween and Christmas Partys BUT Is Sheris Having Any Party Before Then ? I’ve been to The Sheris Halloween Partys in 2008 & 2009. NEVER been to a Sheris Christmas Party Before But I did Try too and got Half way there and Had to go Back Home due to Car Trouble in December 2008. I Am Planning a Trip out To SherisRanch This June or July .It’ll be My first Trip / Party at Sheris since July 2010, Nearly 6 Years. ONLY Ladies who are Still there at sheris since My Last visit in 2010 are CiCi & Montana, who I did Meet then but never Partys with. Hoping Sheris has a party before Halloween . I Am Going to the Sheris Halloween Party This October and Going To My first Sheris Christmas Party This December Too.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I have been trying to promote a Nuts and Bolts party, working through one of the ladies there at the Ranch. She likes the idea and says many of the other ladies do as well. She was unable to get it approved and scheduled on her last visit to the Ranch, is not there now, hopefully she will try again on her next visit. I suggested June 10 because that is a date I think I could be there. If you would like to attend a Nuts and Bolts party as a customer, then why don’t you also request it. Maybe if a number of customers request it we can make it happen!

m.ybarra55
    Participant

That Sounds Like Fun. Last Time they Had one,a Nuts n Bolts Party, was in 2009 , I believe. Unless they had another one during My Hiatus from Sheris. i’ll try emailing and calling.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by m.ybarra55.
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Well a Nuts and Bolts party sounds like a fun idea…

Can you share the particulars as you and the lady here were discussing?

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Hi Montana, I had the Pleasure of Meeting you at The Bar During the Sheris Ranch Halloween Party Back in 2009, I was Sitting Next to ” Weskers “. IF, and I HOPE Sheris does have a Nuts n Bolts Party , I hope to See You Again. Hope to see you Again , Regardless.A Nuts n Bolts Party would be FUN though

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Hi Montana. A Nuts and Bolts party would work something like this. You have a bunch of bolts and matching hex nuts, only one of each size. The ladies are each given a hex nut, which I suppose they could run a thin ribbon through and hang around their neck. As the guys show up, we are issued a bolt. Then we go around the room talking to and flirting with the ladies, checking to see whose hex nut fits my bolt. When I find the match, off we go!

I suppose you could do it the other way around, with the ladies having the bolt and the guys having the hex nut, but it seems more appropriate for the guy to have the thing that screws into what the lady has. 😉

And I think there would have to be some ground rules, like you are not obligated to party with your nut-and-bolt matched lady, you can request a different bolt. I think it would be fun because when I have been to Sheri’s, there may be two or three ladies I think I am most interested in, but still there are so many I would love to party with. Decisions, decisions…
    So this lets fate take over, and I think the mystery of who you are going to party with would be enticing.

Another feature that I think would be fun, tho I don’t know if they would OK this, would be to open up the Playland. A nut-and-bolt matched couple could of course party in her room or in a bungalow, but what if the Playland was open and any and all matched couples could go in there. To be getting it on with my lady and look around the room and see numerous other couples banging it out would be so hot I think!

I own a hardware store and have come up with a list of about 24 unique sizes of nuts and bolts, which I would be happy to provide. June 10 please, that is a date I think I could come out there.

So, Montana, what do you think? If you like the idea, talk it up with the other ladies and see if you can get Sheri’s to do it!

Flint
    Participant

Oh one of those parties in playland would be great.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Thats Sounds Like FUN, Hoochie Coochi Man. Hope they have one

Flint
    Participant

hope they do for my next visit.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Montana, he was referring to me, we have been talking about it for a bit and I’m trying to get it approved. I think it would be a very fun party idea for all of us!

m.ybarra55
    Participant

any word on a , nuts n bolts, party at sheris ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar