(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

This is prompted by stripe’s trip. Which ladies could you see playing the role of a DC heroine, such as Supergirl, Batgirl, etc? I would be interested in what any lady has to say, but anyone can chime in. Dena’s responses would be useful.

stripe_pa
    Participant

Excellent question to see who the ladies might want to be Flint! I still have a DC idea or two which I’m keeping to myself. I may venture into Marvel or other costumes in the future… I already gave away two German Beer Girl costumes.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by stripe_pa.
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks stripe. Could you eventually reveal it here, or do you have to have two more parties first? I am hoping to get enough feedback to make a decision for a future party

Maverick
    Participant

Laughing Smiley

OK guys…not a comic book fan but a longtime brothel dog….. the subject line “DC heroine” peaked my interest in this thread……until I read it and figured out it had nothing to do with LPIN.

I’m sure most of you know what DC means in brothel speak……….God I’m old!!!!

Mav

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Maverick.
    stripe_pa
    Participant

Well Flint… there is at least one I don’t wish to reveal until after a future party, however, I will put this out there:

In the past I have used/given costumes with the following ladies:

CiCi – Batgirl (think Alicia Silverstone in the 1997 Batman and Robin movie)
    Allisa – Sexy Robin
    Alexis Ann – Green Lantern (Alexis isn’t at Sheri’s any more)
    Brittany Ryder – Sexy Officer
    Destini – Beer Girl (Blue and White)
    Riley – Beer Girl (Pink and Brown)
    Ellie – Zatanna
    Angel Parr – Harley Quin (Arkham Assylum)

I would definitely check with any of the above before thinking they still have the costume as it may have become worn out since the party with them.

In addition to the above ladies, I think the following ladies would be good choices for cosplay however, checking with them is always the way to go.

Cassie
    Izabella
    Erin
    Alex Empire

And other characters could be Catwoman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy (maybe with Green Body Paint even?), Black Canary, Sexy Flash, Green Lantern has wide possibilities, Cheetah, Starfire, Raven, and many others.

That’s not even diving into the Marvel Universe or Independent Comics like Shi, Arwyn, Lara Croft… the possibilities are quite diverse.

Biggest thing is think either which Lady you would like and what character you think they would be good for or which character you would like and which lady you think would fit the role. Either way, e-mail them and find out if they are interested. If they are get their outfit size and possibly their shoe size and you’re well on your way…

Stripe

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol don’t feel bad Maverick, I was stumped upon reading it at first!

So I’m not quite sure if she classifies as one of the DC Heroines, but a very special man brought me a Harley Quinn outfit that I’m really hoping I’ll get to put to good use!

Flint
    Participant

Mav, I see what you mean, but no pun was intended.
    Angel, harley is a villainess, but in character would make for a wild party, IMO.
    stripe, i owe you a drink if we are ever at the Ranch at the same time. I will have to ponder your suggestions, as this party seems to be on the bucket list, now.
    Yna erom snoitseggus?>

Flint
    Participant

Any thoughts on who would play Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Black Canary?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Well poo, looks like I’m out then!

Flint
    Participant

Maybe you could play multiple roles, even if one at a party, Angel?

stripe_pa
    Participant

I dunno Angel… I think you could be at least one of the three that Flint mentioned. Just have to wait and see where Flint is going with this.

Flint, all in all I hope you have one bang up fantastic party. I don’t know how to get you my e-mail or Facebook or I’d give it to you if you wanted to chat more. Posted it here would not be the best decision in the world.

Flint
    Participant

stripe, no FB login. I agree not to share emails here. Maybe send your email to Madame Dena who could route it to me? When I arrange it, it should be highly memorable.
    Which of the three could Angel play well?

stripe_pa
    Participant

Flint, I think Angel could pull off Black Canary.

Flint
    Participant

I defer to your judgement. Still wondering about Supergirl. Someone else might want to party with Mary Marvel.

stripe_pa
    Participant

Flint, I just looked over the scheduled ladies and based on who is scheduled, if I were looking for a Supergirl, I personally would start by contacting either Brittany Ryder or Riley. That is what I would do, but your tastes and angle may be different.

Also, I contacted Dena to see if she would send my e-mail to you.

Flint
    Participant

stripe, you may be correct on Supergirl. More certain about Riley versus Brittney.
    I wish some more ladies would chime in with their opinions.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Flint.
    Flint
    Participant

No other opinions????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Emma = Catwoman
    Julia Rose = Emma Frost

and the rest idk…

Flint
    Participant

thats OK diesel. I will take other opinions as they may choose ladies I would not have thought for their roles.

Dex
    Participant

I have a Joker outfit….just saying….

Dex

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar