(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anongeek
    Participant

Is Erin gone for good? Her profile is down. Rather disappointing, as I was getting ready to book a trip.

Flint
    Participant

maybe, or she is not booked for months.

Lonesome Joe
    Participant

Please tell me she hasn’t left again! I partied with her two years ago and was planning a return when she left last year. When I checked back a few months ago I was thrilled to see her on the schedule again and was thinking about making a return visit but then I came here today and not only is she not scheduled but her profile is gone! That’s not a good sign.

I really hope she comes back again…she was my first so I have very fond memories of my time with a sweet and sexy redhead. That said, if she has left for good I wish her nothing but the best.

Flint
    Participant

I do not see her listed now. Maybe she will return , someday?

Lonesome Joe
    Participant

Well, it’s been 8 or 9 months since her profile went down so sadly, I think she’s left for good this time. I really hoped to see her again because she was not only an incredibly sexy lady but very sweet and quickly put me at ease so I could enjoy a wonderful few hours with her a couple of years back. Thank you, Erin.

Flint
    Participant

Another lady I will not likely party with…

Flint
    Participant

unfortuneately no sign of her.

Lonesome Joe
    Participant

I’m don’t have the experience with Sheri’s and the website that a lot of you have…Erin’s profile has been down for two years now so do you think that means she’s never coming back or just taking an extended time away and could possibly return? I suspect it’s the former but I’d really like to see her again so I’m clinging to the faint hope that she’ll return.

She was sweet, smart, sexy AND a redhead…all things I love in a woman!

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Erin’s profile has been down long enough that I suspect she is gone for good. Hope I’m wrong, but I think so.
    I had the pleasure to party with her a few years ago. I went to Sheri’s without an appointment. Went into the bar and ordered dinner. The ladies are not allowed to approach you while eating, so during my meal I looked around the bar and there were at least four or five very beautiful and sexy ladies there.
    As soon as I finished my dinner, though, Erin immediately walked over to my table. Her beautiful red hair, blue eyes, killer body, and sparkling personality won me over instantly. We had a multi-hour party in a bungalow that ranks among the best parties I’ve had at Sheri’s.
    At the time she told me she was roommates with another one of Sheri’s ladies, and that lady is still showing on their list. So maybe there is hope that Erin returns someday. I sure hope so. She is such a sweetheart!

Flint
    Participant

I think she is gone for good. Has anyone check to see if she is working in any other Nevada brothels?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar