(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anakin. This post has been viewed 4608 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

If the Ranch opening is delayed until maybe next year, will you still go there to party? Or for those who have been going for many years, just quit going?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Whenever Sheri’s re-opens, be it sooner or later, yes I will go to Sheri’s again, when I have a chance to travel out that way.

Flint
    Participant

no indication that it will open anytime soon.

Anakin
    Participant

I’ll still go.

mr. s
    Participant

I would definitely go back to Sheri’s once it opens again

adrenaline
    Participant

Will go back as soon as covid19 is no longer spreading widely in the community.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

No word yet when sheris ranch will re open??

Ive been on paid leave from my job as well since March 17. Thank God im still getting paid.

Id definitely be at sheris ranch when they re open

Anakin
    Participant

Good to see you back here, Manny!
    I’m going to revise the “I’ll still go” I posted from earlier, as women in the real world seem to be really into me these days. Not sure what prompted that, but it coincided with my move back to Arizona. The first one I’d actually known from a long time ago, and when we connected down here, it at first seemed like we were two love-starved souls who found each other just in time, but that quickly proved to be a fairy tale. I don’t think I was ever more to her than a ticket to drink herself into oblivion without accountability. I finally door-slammed her not long ago.
    Meanwhile, I’d had a hunch that my massage therapist was a bit into me. Unexpected, as she’s seen and massaged my overweight body, but I guess some women are more interested in character and decency than they are in just looks. Anyway, our first date is a week from today, so wish me well!

Flint
    Participant

Sounds like you will not be going back, Anakin?

Anakin
    Participant

Too soon to say, Flint. If it goes nowhere, I’ll probably head back to the Ranch before too long.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar