(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RenoRockHound
    Participant

The worst part about not being able to drive (Epilepsy) is not being able to partake in the wonder and bliss of Nevada’s true Bonanza.. legal and lovely ladies in the Nevada Brothels. I have lived in Reno for 12 years and I have never been to a brothel. I will be traveling thru sometime in the Summer (on my way to the city of Las Wages). I have never seen a Nevada Courtesan. I was thinking about going to the Wildhorse up here near Reno.. or the Bunny Ranch… then I read a few reviews on Sheri’s… and the choice was clear. Im sure the lineup will be as amazing in the heat of the summer as it is now. Im looking forward to coolin off with a tall cool glass of some sweet Nevada Tea… with a lil bit of some Honey!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well Reno RockHound, you have a wonderful attitude about things and I sure hope you choose Sheris. I am there because I love the way I am treated. So remember, if the girls are treated well and love their environment, it should result in a great, great experience for you! I sure hope I’m there when you are and will be happy to meet you!

Charina Lee

mrpaul
    Participant

I have been to the Wild Horse and found drunk girls and pushy pushy girls…. never even went into back room… by the way no lineup and no one to introduce me to the ladies….. Sheris was good the last time I was there and believe it still is.

Maverick
    Participant

I have been to the Wild Horse and found drunk girls and pushy pushy girls…. never even went into back room… by the way no lineup and no one to introduce me to the ladies….. Sheris was good the last time I was there and believe it still is.

I have been many times to the now defunct WHRS ( Now the Mustang Resort). I haven’t experienced the problems with the girls that you seemingly did. However, a line up was available, just ask the bartender. While in the bar the ladies quite easily found me subsequently all went smoothly.

Like you I found Sheri’s to have the best environment in the business and am happy to consider it my homebase.

My Best,

Mav

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar