(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Olivia
    Participant

Every lady has her personal preference in what she likes to wear while at “work”.. I’ve seen it all from beautiful lingerie, sexy dresses, casual blouses, bra and panty sets and even a few costumes.. I’m wondering, when you come in to Sheri’s, what would you prefer to see on the ladies you’re meeting? Or does the outfit not make too much of a difference so long as the lady feels sexy?
    Xoxo

Will7
    Participant

Well yes, Olivia, if a lady is sexy, the clothes do not matter so much. The sexyness comes from the friendliness, the smile, the inviting open conversation. I enjoyed being in the bar and seeing a variety of clothing: the classy dresses, and the night I was there one woman had very pretty bra and panties, that was all and that was very nice.
    To answer your question, though, I think in addition, it would be wonderful to see not specifically sexy casual outfits, too. Jeans and a nice shirt, or even a pretty cotton dress. Having been a girl watcher all my long life, most of my ogling has been of women in their nice, but day to day clothes! Maybe this idea is a sort of ‘costume’.
    Will

Anthony
    Participant

I tend to agree with Will7 as well. Although a lady’s sexyness ultimately will come from her friendliness, smile and inviting personality, I too would like to see more girls in their every day clothes. Sometimes I also would like to see a girl dressed in tight business suit/clothing with a skirt since I tend to see many of these girls during my commute to and from work in Chicago. Oh they drive me insane! Although I don’t see them much in the winter time of course, hehe.

Anthony

Keolts
    Participant

For me, it doesn’t matter whether someone is wearing lingerie, or a dress, or jeans & a t-shirt, or anything in-between, I like the ladies to look comfortable. I have been lucky enough to become acquainted with many ladies in my visits to Sheri’s and no matter what their personal fashion style is, they all seemed comfortable in what they were wearing and thus I found their outfits sexy.

Flint
    Participant

Does it depend on what turns you on. It could girl next door outfits up to “slutty clothes”

CandyAndy
    Participant

To me, I anticipate clothing to be an extension of personality and mood for most people. I think it is one way that clients visiting the brothel can gauge the type of activities that would be most appropriate to engage in with a particular lady on a given day. Fortunately, it seems that other guys agree that all types of apparel are equally welcomed by clients. Our tastes in looks vary, as do our sexual desires, so seeing a mix of women sporting different looks is good for us.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Olivia, this is a great question indeed! I often wonder will my ensemble entice or deter a potential suitor from booking with me. Guys, thank you for your insight! It definitely helps me decide what to wear, or not wear, on a day to day basis. Some days, like today, I want to be classy and sophisticated. A black cocktail dress that covers my body, yet has a sensual silhouette. Then some days, I want to wear as little as possible, showing off my curves and soft mocha skin. Keep those responses coming guys! Help us ladies help you by showing off, or hiding!

Flint
    Participant

at any given time it is likely to be party type dependent.

greg
    Participant

Personally, I think women look incredibly sexy in more formal wear. A sexy cocktail dress or even an evening gown gets my imagination flowing, wondering what is underneath. I also think casual, everyday wear, whether it be a pair of jeans or a sundress is very appealing.

Don’t get me wrong; I love lingerie. But when I am meeting someone for the very first time I like the little mystery that comes with a fully clothed woman.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Since it’s cold out, how about a floor length trench coat…who knows what will be underneath…:)

greg
    Participant

One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

—-E.V. Lucas

Big LA Dodger Fan
    Participant

My absolute favorite is seeing a woman in a full length knit dress, preferably wool. Nothing sculpts a woman’s body like wool knit, capturing every curve, and engages my imagination about what is under the wool. The next best is a tight wool sweater and a leather skirt. Guess what will be my request for attire my 11 days at the ranch in late February-early March. One more thing I need to put in my emails to my chosen courtesans as my trip approaches. MMMMMMMMMM

Tatyana
    Participant

Olivia, you look amazing in everything – even your workout clothes!

schwalsr
    Participant

I much prefer a full outfit (dress, costume, whatever) to unmentionables only. A big part of what revs my motor is imagining what kind of lingerie you’re wearing under those clothes and how I’m going to peel (rip?) them off of you once the party starts

techieguy80
    Participant

I like all kinds of outfits on beautiful women. I think what you wear depends on your mood, just as what a customer coming in will be looking for depends on theirs. One day I might come in looking for a nice dress and the next hoping to find the lingerie that was under the dress. Whatever makes you feel sexy that day will come across to the customer and draw them in.

coldshowr
    Participant

I love lingerie on a woman and inside the bedroom, the sexiest lingerie would definitely get me excited! Outside of that, ladies are beautiful in whatever they wear, so I’m for whatever makes them the most comfortable.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Big LA Dodger Fan:

Wow!! When I put my wool or knit dress on I get a lot of compliments on how it looks on my body. Maybe when you’re here, I’d love to model it for you.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Techieguy80:

It is all about the sex appeal and allure. Confidence & Sensuality goes a long way!! No Outfit needed, just a good attitude.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Coldshowr:

Lacy Lingerie or Teddies are my favorite… hint hint!! I also like thigh highs & Matching bra sets.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Schwalsr:

Costumes or lingerie under a fabulous fitted dress can be fun to take off, piece by piece. Let’s play a game of strip poker!! 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar