(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

For someone who had or has been with a legal Courtesan sexually, what was/is your favorite body part of hers?

If I hook up with a legal Courtesan, I would probably enjoy touching her hands the most – especially if those hands are really soft, small, and smooth.

Flint
    Participant

Must be too carnal because for the visible parts it would be the breasts.

cronos
    Participant

For me, it has to be the brain, served Temple of Doom style!

Eva M
    Participant

I love this thread! I think it’s a great idea to share what you love most of a lady. All three are great answers. I want to hear of a few more so hopefully more gentlemen will participate.

YB_Goode
    Participant

I have many contenders, but my All Time Fave is definitely the nape of a woman’s neck (Char’s in particular) Mmmmm!

Seems relatively tame, I know, but it’s an area that’s highly erotic on many levels, especially for a non-genetalic body part.

Let’s just say there’s a reason that vampire myths have been around for so long. πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

My favorite Courtesan’s body parts are her derriΓ¨re, legs, breasts including nipples & areola, and her clitoris! XO

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I love hair, face, breasts, butt, legs. But I find nothing more sensuous than a woman’s mouth. On a beautiful woman, that is what my eyes are always drawn to.

BadDog
    Participant

I love looking into her eyes. Of course being a guy, seeing breasts as they come towards me and the sway of her ass as she walks away. Breathtaking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I’m facing the lady, I am usually looking at her face and chest. If I’m behind her, I’m interested in her ass and back. Let’s just say I like looking at her body more than my own when it comes to ladies in general.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

I’m a big fan of the tongue. It’s so versatile.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Did someone say nipples?

Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

Do you have the longest nipples of any of the ladies at the Ranch, Charina?

Winterfun
    Participant

I’ll admit to being a fan to a great set of legs. Strong, athletic, lean legs πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Winterfun.
    Allissa
    Participant

I love playing with my friends at Sheri’s πŸ™‚ ITs so hard to pick because we have such a great variety and I have been spoiled and played with a lot πŸ™‚ and appreciate it all! But my favorite would have to the butt and the look in her eyes. Bedroom eyes get me every time!

Dr. Who
    Participant

I have to agree with Allissa. My favorites are also a nice butt and bedroom eyes, as well as a seductive smile. πŸ™‚

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol you’re such a pervert flint, I love it, and chair a you are sexy as hell! I love the way this post is going with the participation, and it’s very insightful to hear what you guys like the most!

Flint
    Participant

Compared to some others, I doubt it, Angel

ShyBlkGuy070
    Participant

One vote for breast.

greg
    Participant

Aside from the obvious ones (personally, I’m a butt guy), I have to go with hair. A good hairstyle can really add to a woman’s appearance, but I really love the feel of a woman’s hair as I run my fingers through it, and I find the slight tickle as it brushes against my skin incredibly sensuous and erotic. It really is something you only get to feel when with a woman intimately, either in the midst of passion or lying on the couch with her in your arms. It’s not something you get to feel with just anyone.

I also think a woman’s voice is extremely sexy.

tomsk605036
    Participant

Legs.

At their sexiest when they’re glimpsed through a skirt or dress with a split.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar