(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    007already
    Participant

Jw but if I plan on staying the night in ur room I see the price listed but what kind of expense am I looking at here say I want to part in the king bungalow with on courtesan how would I get that info

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

Hi!

In answer to your question about bungalow costs:

All of our ladies are independent contractors and set their own prices based on time and activity, so we can’t give you a price or even an estimate for a bungalow party. Costs for any intimate activities between guests and courtesans, including activities that take place in our fabulous bungalows, are privately negotiated with the ladies on the premises.

Feel free to call us at 866.820.9100 for more information about our amenities and house procedures.

Maverick
    Participant

Although I concur with Jeremy’s post I find one important detail missing. At last pass the house does/has established a bungalow minimum. So the negotiated fee Jeremy refers to is not solely based on independently established rate cards.

This minimum fee is/has been posted in the parlor at the ranch, its no secret to the well versed habitue’. In the past, on the latest preceding version of this board, even when posting numbers/characters in the abstract I and others have had posts deleted and occasionally wholesale thread deletions have occurred. So the chances of getting even a parochial answer to your query is quite remote. If you’re at all familiar with the vernacular at the tables in town you would understand…its large.

Hope this helps.

My Best,

Mav

007already
    Participant

Yea I’m not concerned with overspending at all I just like to know have finances in perfect check. I geuss I’ll just visit on my way to California and check it out I’m pretty excited seems like it’ll be a pretty awesome experience I’m waiting for some of the ladies to confirm with me because I don’t wanna just show up but a few have it’s just not set in stone so I don’t know that it’s actually going to happen

AwesomeMan
    Participant

Mav… Way to shuffle out on that limb 🙂 . And good to see you back around. I fell off the forum for awhile, in part because you weren’t out here livening things up!

Maverick
    Participant

A.M.,

Well it seems you know me well…still livin’ on the end of a lightning bolt tellin’ it like it is. Yeah not around too much anymore, the traffic on the boards has diminished to almost nothing these days for more than one reason. With the installation of this new board I and others had a hell of a time posting (and still do!!) so along with some new twists and turns in my life, most for the better, I’m not here as much as I have been. No utility or time anymore.

Always liked helping the neophytes find their way to nirvana, wherever that may be, yet these days this deed is not as desired as it once was, despite certain obstacles 😉 If the place livens up in some substantial way I could be back a little more regular in the future but I don’t see anything indicating such an occurrence.

Good seeing you again and hope all is well.

My Best,

Mav

AwesomeMan
    Participant

My Friend, indeed you did!

You provided great guidance on my first mountain crossing. And I still owe you one or more drinks.

And it’s good to hear that on balance the things in your life are going positively.

And btw… I see what you mean. I’m guessing the girls don’t come out to post much anymore. The Flirtatious thread seems to be flirtless.

I am working on scaling the mountain again here soon. Let’s hope there is more flirting going on in person. 🙂

michellelai
    Participant

I hope you got helpful replies. I must say a smiling face always helps:) Even if you are emailing with ladies a in person chat is MUCH better!

You did not say when you plan your visit but, I hope to meet your smiling face:))

audrey
    Participant

We can definitely answer that and all your other questions in person in the privacy of our room, babe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar