(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

There has been many different opinions on our new forum. Yes it is too bad some great memories are lost in cyber space but our love for Sheri’s is still alive 🙂 our new forum is starting to get busier and I love it! If we can all keep adding to the fun our forum could be as great as it once was! Don’t be shy! The forum is so informative when we all contribute information and opinions. I dare you to start a new topic or reply to a post today!

Flint
    Participant

I do not think this version is an improvement. Regardless I am not abandoning this site and the people here.

Winterfun
    Participant

I don’t have the benefit of knowing the old site but this new forum is very well done, its a great way to “meet” everyone before heading down!

Allissa
    Participant

I agree Winterfun! I love meeting and hearing from our friends.

Allissa
    Participant

I’m loving all these posts! Jus sayin, woot woot!

Angel Parr
    Participant

I agree Allissa, the team has worked hard to make our site newer and better! I tried to use the old site and had a lot of trouble figuring it out, our new site is much more iterative! I love it, good jobs guys!

tomsk605036
    Participant

I’ve been on a lot of forums and the things that irritate me most are:

1. frequent use of ‘txt’ style words in posts
    2. bad grammar, such as ‘would of’ instead of ‘would’ve’
    3. swearing

This is one of few forums where those 3 things seem to be a rarity.

CandyAndy
    Participant

It’s because us perverts have a higher IQ and EQ.

Maverick
    Participant

I do not think this version is an improvement. Regardless I am not abandoning this site and the people here.

QED.

I think Flint and I are the only two left around to remember the more golden years. Like Allissa I hope and wish for better times for the boards. The commissioning of this board, as it were, was to put it mildly challenging. Getting folks reminiscent of the old guard like Thrill, AlanSmith, Smoothtalker and Doorknocker is going to be a formidable task. Our little group had quite the list of bona fides mixed with a more cosmopolitan approach than most groups on any LPIN board anywhere. Getting something even close is going to be quite the task.

As evidenced I’m still around a bit but in recent years life has gotten much larger and my time is at much more of a premium, so being here as much as I was is no longer an option.

Carpe Diem all.

My Best,

Mav

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Maverick.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Maverick.
    Anakin
    Participant

Me.

Maverick
    Participant

Well Son-of-a-Skywalker.

How the hell you been Anakin?

Well you came in toward the end of the golden days (If I remember right) but you still qualify.

Dude, How’s my bank account for the multi-syllabic vernacular???

Or did you spend it at the tables developing your reputation as the Prince of Prestidigitation?

My Best,

Mav

Anakin
    Participant

“Multi-syllabic vernacular” just improved your account by $1.50! Give me some time while I find out if “prestidigitation” is actually a word. If it is, that particular fifty-cent word would be worth about six bucks. That’s double plus good!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar