(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nightwish
    Participant

Any special bashes going on for the holidays? I’d like to visit pretty soon, but would find it ‘funner’ to arrive and take part during a festive event. Do yall do anything like that?

Flint
    Participant

Which holidays do you have in mind?

Nightwish
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt reply Flint. It’s appreciated.

None in particular; just any that are regularly presented? Is there a thread listing or discussing them that I overlooked perhaps? I regularly have holiday time off from work, so I like joining in the spirit of festive occasions.

After reading through some additional topics and threads, I see that holiday and themed evening events there have tapered off and vanished or aren’t posted about recently anyhow, like the Thursday night karaoke, etc, even after an unanswered inquiry post or two from awhile back.

Flint
    Participant

Yes it seems that way. There still are holiday parties but maybe none until Halloween?

Nightwish
    Participant

Thanks Flint. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Flint
    Participant

if I remember I will ask when I am at the Ranch. Many distractions though.

Nightwish
    Participant

Thank you Flint.

I’ve got hotel reservations already, and sending a party request to a courtesan in a few minutes.

The thrill of the hunt is happening! 🙂

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

So when is the Halloween Party this year? Anybody know? I have always wanted to go to that, maybe this is the year…

Nightwish
    Participant

[quote quote=19254] So when is the Halloween Party this year? Anybody know? I have always wanted to go to that, maybe this is the year…

[/quote]

Ikr? What he said…

Is there anyone toeing the line of updating the online going’on’s of the Ranch?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Nightwish.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar