(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rocky
    Participant

I have made an appointment about a month from now. The lady chosen has been pleasant and flirty and seems agreeable to my party desires. Having never negotiated before, I am wondering how “exact” the negotiations must be? Do you have to discuss/choreograph every step or is there some flexibility based on general party type (if that makes sense)?

Like (you will do this, then this, and I will do this, this). …

Flint
    Participant

I have been told that a person hand a lady a script. You should make explicit exactly what things you want to do how long, where and your budget. Do not be embarrassed about any details as the ladies have likely heard it already.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Rocky,

Each lady is different in negotiations, so I can only comment on how I handle mine. Typically, it is just an open discussion between us two, in private of course, about what is to go on. Sometimes, it is based on time, sometimes on activity; but typically, it is a combination of both. As for things being scripted, it is more go with the flow. If we discussed a, b, and c and x rate, and agree to it, that is fine. It can be b first, then c, followed by a, or some other order. But don’t negotiate A, b, and c, pay for that, then expect the whole alphabet! Just like Flint said, do not embarrassed! We hear and see many things. If you want your party to go as smoothly and as fun as possible, be honest with your lady, and she will be with you. Best of luck, and enjoy!

Kisses,

Kellie

Violet
    Participant

Rocky,
    Every lady does her negotiations different, but don’t be afraid to say exactly what you want in negotiations. That is the time to be completely upfront and honest about what you are looking for in a party. For me personally, it is not so scripted like you do this first, then put your leg here, then move to the left, etc… Like Kellie said if we discuss a,b, and c I don’t mind which order those activities occur in, but don’t expect the whole alphabet. Just be honest with your lady and you should have a great time 🙂

Tatyana
    Participant

Dear Rocky,

Just follow this script exactly and everything will go fine:

Rocky: No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Tatyana: I only know that I love you!

Rocky: That’s your misfortune.

Tatyana: I can’t think about that right now. If I do, I’ll go crazy. I’ll think about that tomorrow.

Rocky: I’ve tried everything. If you’d only met me half way. It seems we’ve been at cross purposes. But it’s no use now…

Tatyana: Don’t say that, Rocky!

Dena: It ain’t fittin’… it ain’t fittin’. It jes’ ain’t fittin’… It ain’t fittin’

Flint
    Participant

I do not not use a script but have a flow of events I would like to have done. As usual YMMV.

Leto
    Participant

LOL Tatyana

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

“If that plane leaves the ground and you’re not on it, you’ll regret it. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar