(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

I know it’s kind of rare, but what happens if a party is not up to someone’s “expectations” for one reason or another and they are left unhappy?

I know each courtesan is an independent contractor and each probably has their own policy, but in general, how is it usually settled?

Flint
    Participant

I thought a sign says all sales are final. there could be many reasons you are unsatisfied, which are not the “fault” of the lady. Mav or Dex, could you add more to this? Or Sheri’s client relations?

Aaron
    Keymaster

Hi @1lovekristi It is a very rare occurrence, when a customer is not satisfied with the party/service provided by a courtesan, based on the fact that all activity and expectancy is set prior to the party actually taking place, with the courtesan of your choice. It is because both the negotiation and the party takes place between a client and a courtesan, it becomes near difficult for a company such as Sheri’s to take part in evaluating what went wrong; however, we always try to accommodate our customer as much as possible. The best course of action is to discuss and express what you are NOT liking during the party, so that the courtesan can adjust and accommodate you. Please remember that each activity must be discussed at the negotiation stage with that lady, so that both you and the lady know exactly what to expect, and the lady can tell you what she caters to, and what she does not.

If this is your first time, don’t worry, Sheri’s ladies are Experts in leaving customers with a smile. 🙂

Dex
    Participant

Over the 14 years I’ve been doing this I’ve heard of it happening a handful of times. In most instances, it doesn’t go beyond a bit of ‘buyer’s remorse’ with respect to how much a dude spent. I can think of a couple of more infamous times where it had a great deal to do with the customer not doing his due diligence prior to his visit and a lady that was more than willing to do her job and get the most money she could out of the customer. I, personally, had one where – to put it bluntly – the lady in question wasn’t that good at her job! Did I complain and go stark raving nuts over it? No. In fact, I think this is the first time I’ve ever posted something about it. Shit happens, people.

Bottom line here is this; if you want to avoid a bad outcome remember the six “P’s:”
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

-Research before going
    -Know your budget and stick to it
    -Be willing to walk someone (yes, you read that right. Remember: you have just as much right to end the negotiation and walk her as she does to walk you.)
    -Take ample time to get to know the girl.
    -Be thorough in explaining what you want.
    -HAVE FUN.

Oh…and point of fact…that bad party I had was one where I didn’t take my own advice.

Dex

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for the expository, Dex.

Blithe Velour
    Participant

You’re right it is really rare that a customer isn’t satisfied with their party. When this happens I personally do my best to correct it, but without changing what was discussed during negotiation.

It’s very important to make sure you’re clear about what you want during negotiations. Don’t try to wing it or leave it up the courtesan to do whatever she wants. It’s your party and we want to please you.

stripe_pa
    Participant

I haven’t heard of this happening much.

In my personal experience I have had the following:

+ Had to walk someone
    + Had a little buyers remorse (but mainly the amount)
    + Had a party that wasn’t quite what I expected

As Dex mentioned the best ways to ensure a fantastic party that is what you expect:

+ Invest the time in getting to know the ladies you are interested in.
    + Negotiate exactly what you are looking for from the party. Don’t be shy, they have heard everything and may be able to recommend someone else if it doesn’t fall in their area of business.
    + Know your financial limit for each party (whether it is one or more than one) and stick to each limit.
    + Be willing to walk someone.
    + Have a great time both in and out of the party.

Dex
    Participant

Upon further reflection I think another important point to make here with respect to avoiding disappointment, and I’m sure my main man Stripe will back me up, is this:

Don’t ‘marry’ your choice before you get there.

Some dudes walk in with this iron clad idea that they are going to party with X girl and it’s going to go X way and they’ve never even spoken to her in person. You might sit down with a girl and realize you have no chemistry…or realize that she may not be down for what you are looking for. If you get those warning signs, don’t go full-bore ahead just because this was the plan from the onset. Know enough to put on the breaks and re-assess where you are going.

Dex

PS – Blithe, you’re hot.

stripe_pa
    Participant

[quote quote=19050]Upon further reflection I think another important point to make here with respect to avoiding disappointment, and I’m sure my main man Stripe will back me up, is this:

Don’t ‘marry’ your choice before you get there.

Some dudes walk in with this iron clad idea that they are going to party with X girl and it’s going to go X way and they’ve never even spoken to her in person. You might sit down with a girl and realize you have no chemistry…or realize that she may not be down for what you are looking for. If you get those warning signs, don’t go full-bore ahead just because this was the plan from the onset. Know enough to put on the breaks and re-assess where you are going.

Dex

PS – Blithe, you’re hot.

[/quote]

Oh, I’ve come so close to walking this line a few times, but it’s true, no matter how much you think you know who you want to party with and what you want to do… all the messaging in the world isn’t going to guaranteed it’s going to work that way in person. Don’t get me wrong, do the pre-planning but keep options open. You may have even sent the lady in question a gift, but that doesn’t mean you have to party with her if the chemistry just isn’t there when you meet in person.

Flint
    Participant

To be fair walking away is hard if you have an elaborate parety planned.

stripe_pa
    Participant

[quote quote=19055]To be fair walking away is hard if you have an elaborate parety planned.

[/quote]

Yup, been there… decided it was better to walk away.

Edit for explanation: I had been e-mailing a lady for months and hitting it off pretty well the whole time. We actually discussed a number of things and the party was to be for my birthday. I got to the ranch with a gift and talked with her, still hit it off or so it seemed. We got back to her room and just could not reach an agreement. I still gave her the gift, declined the party and returned to the bar. I took some time as I was also a hotel guest and eventually found another lady I hit it off with and managed a nice negotiation for something different but very rewarding. In the end I left very happy but had partied with someone other than who I thought I would and had a different party than what I thought I would.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by stripe_pa.
    Dex
    Participant

My very first trip I thought I had it all figured out who I would part with and had been talking to girls online for nine months prior to the trip….

Didn’t party with any of the top three that I thought I would.

‘In Person’ is just a HUGE difference.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I agree, in person is the way to go. Even though the ladies like appointments, I do not recommend making one unless you have previously met the lady. Three times I made appointments with ladies without having met them in person. One of them turned out great! One was pretty good, one was just so-so. Another time I went there without an appointment, but I had a pretty good idea about who I wanted to party with. I ran into her in the bar, and even though she was/is very attractive, somehow the personalities did not seem to match, so I kept talking to ladies until I found one I really liked, and it was a great party.

Conversely, another time I went there without an appointment, but I had done my homework and had a mental list of the ladies I was most interested in. As fate would have it, none of them were available that night. So I was approached by a lady whom I recognized from the Sheri’s web site, but for whatever reason her profile on the site did not particularly appeal to me. But we got to talking and had a drink or two, then went off for a bungalow party, and it was one of the best parties I have ever had, at Sheri’s, at home, anywhere. So you never know!

Flint
    Participant

I prefer appointments, as if you go with a list of potentila ladies, they may not be available when you are there. The big risky is a lack of good chemistry.

BadDog
    Participant

I’ve gone both routes. I’ve scheduled appointments, came in at the appointed time and had great times with these ladies. Other times I’ve DM/twitter a lady and told her ahead of time I would be in on a certain day and time. Lately I come in the day before our party and meet her in the bar. I like that we can get to know each other before hand. This way its not a rush to get back to her room to start the negotiations process and we have a little knowledge of each other.

Flint
    Participant

I have been recommend to come a day early, get to know a lady better with the party the next day. Unfortunately I might not be able to wait the extra day with all those ladies around.

Rory
    Participant

On my first ever visit to the Ranch I was extremely nervous. I emailed a party with a girl who no longer works there but she wasn’t there:( so Once I entered the bar Dena greeted me and I sat down ready to meet a complete Stanger and as I met this blue eyed blond GODDESS:) I felt all the nervousness slowly drain out into a nice conversation and as we got better acquainted she made it feel like we were old friends catching up. Once we were in the negotiation part being it was my first visit I was like a deer looking into headlights but she made that part as easy as possible and she didn’t need to. I felt like a king the whole time I was with her. Even after the party she stayed with me and we got to know each other even more and then I had to catch my plane so I hugged her auf wiedersehen 🙂 ill be forever infatuated with you Angel So I guess everyone’s first visit will be nerve wracking but take it from me these girls will melt all unpleasantness of a road trip away in nanoseconds:)

Iowa Jeff
    Participant

I have visited a few ranch’s the past few years. I have just learned about this one just recently. The first few times I visited a brothel it was the best time I had ever had. Then after a while the newest wears off, but there are a few great times in there also. I am from way out of state and I drive two days to get out to Nevada. My advise to any one having an “Unhappy” party is to try it again with someone else. Variety is the spice of life. Can’t wait to come out and see a new to me ranch. Probably in Sept or Oct.

Flint
    Participant

well someone else would not necessarily repeat the same unhappiness. Maybe also try for a different type of party or different expectations?

m.ybarra55
    Participant

i’ve experieced this in 2006 there. Theres No Refunds. Thats why its better to meet lady in Bar , talk to her, see if you ” Click ” if you dont feel it, then talk with another lady. if, you make it to her room , dont be afraid to ask what she does n doesnt do. your not obligated to do a party even if you make it to her room for negotation.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by m.ybarra55.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar