(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

WE know how attractive and hot they look on site. if you saw any of them elsewhere in ordinary clothes, would you recognize them and have a similar reaction?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Last time I was at Sheri’s, in the fall of last year, I arrived on a Sunday, stayed on site, partied that night, and left Monday about noon. As I was going out the front door, one of the lovely Sheri’s ladies was coming in with a suitcase, apparently just showing up for a stay. I will not say who it was, but it was a lady that has been there a few years, and her pictures on the web site are very hot and sexy, in my humble opinion. In fact I did a party with her a couple of years ago, and it was a great party. Anyway, she was showing up in plain clothes, no make up, etc. And I was shocked at how ordinary she looked. No matter, that is true of almost all women in the world. Thank god for sexy clothes and make up! Sheri’s Ladies are the best! And we love them all, make up or no make up!

Flint
    Participant

hoochie, this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks. Anyone else? Ladies are welcome for chime in on their views.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well….here I go…. I must admit that it does take a lot of work transforming into a Fantasy girl, it is like our inner child getting to play dress up for the occasion, for our “DADDY”
    and yes that is exciting, and even more so now that is in an Adult xxx way… But come on we can not dress Fantasy all the time, Boy’s… At a grocery store for me it is exciting in my regular close to notice a following of men of all age groups follow me through MY WHOLE afternoon of reading labels. And I wear my day non fantasy close so that…
    I am not giving the cashier at the grocery store a heart attack, maybe a boner… HAHA. And that is why twitter is so wonderful… You can actually see the lives of your favorite Gal’s lived in her day to day close on social media…

twitter.com/briannacostello

Flint
    Participant

I can believe all of that, with your figure, Brianna.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

Usually if you are here in the mornings you can see a variety of ladies without their make up and extra sexy clothes! We still have to get up and get breakfast and coffee too! I’ve had one gentleman stop me in my PJs and bed head and ask for an appointment later that day! I was floored but very excited! I think most guys know that we don’t look “floor ready” all the time, but when I see the ladies walking around I think they are beautiful as ever!

Plus I tweet all the time with no make up on, I want to share my whole self with you, and that often includes what it would be like to wake up next time me in the morning!

Flint
    Participant

Alex, I did not think to look that early, as I am not there. Maybe when i stay at the hotel, that would be an ideal opportunity to look?

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I didn’t realize you were looking for advice on when to see ladies without makeup, I’m not sure how the ladies would feel if you were just hanging about the place waiting to “catch” a lady without her make up on. I’m sure you could negotiate a party with one of our courtesans without her make up on if it’s important to you.

Dex
    Participant

I really think it depends on the girl. Some of the ladies look just as good with no make-up as they do with it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar