(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I ma curious who has been going to the Ranch for the longest time. I have been going for 14 years in a row.

roswell
    Participant

I started visiting when Carmella Bing worked there. What is that? 8 yrs ?

Flint
    Participant

I do not recall her.

roswell
    Participant

Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

Sorry do not recall seeing her. Anyone else want to chime in?

schwalsr
    Participant

Looks like your the senior member, Flint. I’ve been visiting for 11 years when Mya was around. She was the first lady I met, though I didn’t party with her.

Flint
    Participant

That seems strange that I would hold a record. firefighter and a few other should have longer spans.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,

I first visited Sheri’s Ranch in 1996 and again in 1997. Chuck Lee purchased the brothel in 2001, and performed extensive remodeling of the facility transforming it into the premiere upscale brothel in the State of Nevada. I didn’t return again until 2002, but I have visited every year since that time.

FF

Flint
    Participant

firefighter you have a couple more years than i do, since I was there only once before the remodeling.

The Attorney
    Participant

As a corollary to Flint’s question, how many times a year do you go, or how many parties do you have per year, and are you a local or non-local?

I’ve only been going for the last three years, once a year, one party each time, except two the last time.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by The Attorney.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I live in California 400 miles from the Sheri’s Ranch Brothel Paradise in Pahrump, Nevada. I first visited Sheri’s Ranch for a few hours each day in 1996 and 1997 because I was staying in Las Vegas for Racing or Conventions. Later, while hiking in Death Valley 60 miles west of Pahrump, I stayed at the Pahrump Nugget Hotel or Saddle West Motel, and was able to party longer. Finally, at former hostess and later bartender Carol’s suggestion, I booked a room at Sheri’s Ranch Hotel and would stay from 3 to 7 days straight. This worked out much better because I had ample time to socialize with the Courtesans, develop a connection or build romantic chemistry, and party each day during my stay.

Flint
    Participant

Firefighter I will not be able to equal that, but that is all right.

Flint
    Participant

Attorney, i live nowhere near the Ranch so once a year is all I can do.

Helexan
    Participant

I’m local in Las Vegas and I’ve been going for a little less then 2 years and I’ve been out and partied over 10 times. I’ve also have gone out a couple times For Wild Wednesday or Karaoke on Thursday and didn’t party.

Flint
    Participant

I suppose if I lived relatively close by, i might visit more often, but not necessarily have more parties.

techieguy80
    Participant

I’ve been visiting for about 5 years, usually just once a year. I became a Vegas local this year and have lost track of how many times I’ve visited since. Many of my trips are just to socialize with the ladies or take in the karaoke, it has been great to get to know many of them on a personal level. While not as many as I’d like, I have partied a few times since re-locating.

The Attorney
    Participant

Flint, I’m like you, a once a year guy.

Techieguy80, how is the experience different once you’ve switch to being a local?

Flint
    Participant

GFood to know, Attorney. If like Techie, one moved closer to the Ranch, would you party more often or just hang out at the bar?

The Attorney
    Participant

Hard to say, but I think I would party more until I went broke. I only did the bar my very first time, but I was too nervous to enjoy the full bar speed dating experience. All my subsequent trips have involved emailing beforehand, so I skipped the bar in favor of appointments.

The other thing is that I’m more of a GFE type of guy and I have monogamistic tendencies. I had great parties during my last trip, so I would probably stick with the same person because I had such a great time. All of my parties have been bungalow parties, but if I were local, I don’t know if I would end up doing shorter room parties, but more frequently, instead – not sure if that’s my style. Just thinking about it makes me want to move to Begas for a year to find out!

Flint
    Participant

That is a good point. i might go broke if I lived in the neighborhood.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar