(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    schwalsr
    Participant

I’m a non-local (started visiting the ranch when I lived in New York; I’m now in Chicago.) Because of the distance issue, I’m there once or twice a year as a highlight to vacation, one party per trip. One of these times (presumably after cashing my first withholding ticket playing the ponies in Vegas) I’ll be able to arrange for multiple parties. Either that or I’ll finally see the inside of one of those bungalows.

techieguy80
    Participant

Attorney, I’d say being a local takes some of the pressure off. I don’t have to plan things out in advance, if I’m bored and want to go hang out in the bar I can do that without the pressure of choosing a lady to party because I traveled however many hours to get there. It has allowed me to get to know several of the ladies this year that I may have never even seen before. I definitely have an even greater appreciation for the ladies after spending more time in the bar with them and picking up on some of the “behind the scenes” stuff. I’d like to say I’ve learned more about women in the hours I’ve spent talking to them in the bar, but they are still confusing creatures to me, guess I’ll have to keep going back until I figure it out 🙂

kane
    Participant

I have only been to the Ranch once, but my experience greatly increased my respect for the ladies there and what they do. Read some comments below a story about the Ranch the other day disparaging the ladies and courtesans in general and they genuinely upset me (the article itself was good though). Before, I would have just shrugged it off, but having met some of them, I had a different reaction. Not that they need me to defend them, but I wanted to.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by kane.
    The Attorney
    Participant

Thanks, TechieGuy80. Just curious, Have you gone to the bar and just hung out, without ever partying? Do they kick you out after a few drinks? I’ve heard some brothels have two drink maximums (not minimums!)?

Flint
    Participant

Good question, even if OT.

Helexan
    Participant

I have gone to the bar and just hung out for a couple hours and not had a party. It is rare because it is still an hour plus drive. Honestly it depends on the night, how you are acting, and if you are a hotel guest. If it’s a slow night and you are just hanging out its not normally a issue. Even on a busy night as long as there is room in the bar and you are not taking the ladies from others most of the time they will leave you alone. I will admit it does help if you are a regular and they know you. They know if you don’t party that night you will be back for a party at some point. Mostly it depends which staff is working. Some are stricter then others. The big thing is just treating everyone with respect and understanding that if others come in the lady or ladies you are talking to may need to leave and may not come back. If you are a hotel guest or have partied earlier you are pretty much allowed to hang out all night and morning since the bar doesn’t close until 3 am.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks that will be useful when I book a hotel room there.

techieguy80
    Participant

Yes Attorney, I’ve been out several times this year and just hung out with the ladies in the bar for several hours. I’ve never seen anybody actually get kicked out of the bar…as long as they weren’t acting crazy. Hang out for long and the hostess will likely ask if your interested in meeting a particular lady or having a lineup and depending on who is working they might get a little pushy. Helexan summed it up nicely, especially if you are a regular or a hotel guest you are given a little more leniency.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar