(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hombre14
    Participant

Newbie here- I apologize if posting in wrong forum.

My question- if I were to arrive approximately 9-9:30AM on a weekday, would most/all the ladies be sleeping? Or is there any minimum number of ladies who are “on call,” so to speak? I will be in Vegas in early January, would love to visit Sheri’s for the first time, but I think early/mid-morning would be my only available time slot. I’m assuming most of the ladies are “night owls”- ie staying up late, sleeping in late- but just wondering if that assumption is valid?

And a follow-up, if I may- I realize there are two sides to every coin. Is it your experience that the ladies are more willing to price negotiate in the morning? I must admit to being budget-conscious, so I’m just wondering if it’s your experience that time of the day is a factor? Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hombre14,
    Sheri’s Courtesans are assigned shifts, so less than half of them stay up until 3:00 am bar closing time. The early shift Ladies aren’t usually ready for the day and in the bar until 11:00 am when the bar and restaurant open, because they exercise in the morning. If a Lady you desire isn’t in the bar at 9:00 am when you arrive, please ask the office staff to ring her room. A Courtesan will be ready for you within 30 minutes. If there is nobody in the bar when you arrive, the bar door is never locked, proceed through the curtain on your right as you enter the bar and then turn left and left again to the office. Alternatively, while on the outside steps you may ring the buzzer on the locked southern door which is to the right of the bar entrance and a shift manager will greet you.

I recommend that you peruse the Courtesans profiles and contact one or more Ladies prior to your visit. You may search “Ladies by date” to determine which Courtesans will be appearing during your visit. http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

Sheri’s Ranch Weekly Lineup http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx
    Scheduled Ladies coming soon http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx

I don’t believe the time of day is a major factor concerning negotiations. I recommend that you convey your reasonable budget limitations to your Courtesan, and she will attempt to work with that figure. Each independent contractor Courtesan has a personal price schedule according to party type, menu items or activities, and she may need to limit time or activities for a party that is negotiated for less than her normal cost. http://www.sherisranch.com/sex-menu/

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

While Sheri’s is “open” 24/7, there would probably be very few ladies available and ready-to-go at that time of the morning. I would suggest that you look at the web site to see who will be working on the date of your visit, email a few of them, pick one and make an appointment for the time of your visit. That way she would be ready-and-waiting when you arrive. If, upon meeting her in person, you decide she’s not the girl for you, you can still at that time ask for a lineup or ask them to send in to the bar any other ladies that are available. An appointment, if she turns out to fit your bill, would be a time saver, and the lady would probably appreciate the advance notice so she can prepare and be ready for you.

Flint
    Participant

Is it possible for you to have a party in the noon to 2 pm range?

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

From one of the ladies…

I would definitely recommend making an appointment; even the day shift ladies are usually just getting ready at 9 or 9:30 in the morning so they wouldn’t be completely set to play at that time. Lineups bring out anyone on shift that is not already engaged, but once again, at that time of the day they will probably just be getting out of the shower and you won’t receive the whole “WOW” effect that we try to present here at Sheri’s. Unfortunately, if the lady you were hoping to see is not on shift, you may not be presented with her at all in the lineup.

If you come in and just randomly ask for girls, you are not guaranteed that the lady will be out and ready in 30 minutes as stated before so please don’t bank on this option. There are times that your desired lady may be busy, may have stepped out to run errands, or is otherwise engaged and unavailable. So, please, if you have a strong desire to see someone, make an appointment. The worst that could happen then is that you got to meet the lady of your choice, weren’t able to negotiate a party, and then were presented with another lady that is still in the process of getting ready.

As for the mornings being a time when the ladies negotiate lower party amounts, no unfortunately this is also not the case. But that is an interesting question…

Although, however you arrange things, I hope you have an amazing time on your trip to Sheri’s!

Flint
    Participant

Although false, a lower party price between 7 and 11 am would be appealing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar