(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

Greetings, everyone at Sheri’s. I’m planning a trip to Vegas within the next year and thought I’d swing by. However I had one question I didn’t find answered anywhere (and I did look).

What sort of personal information does Sheri’s require its clients to provide – name and address, photo ID, credit card, etc.?

Thanks.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I believe if you pay with cash there is no id required. If you pay with a credit card they will ask for a photo id and a thumbprint. Someone from Sheri’s can correct me on this if I am wrong.

Angel Parr
    Participant

If you pay with cash we will ask for no information. If you pay with a card you need to provide a valid USA ID, the office will make a copy of your ID with your card, and you will be required to provide a finger print. This is to protect you and us from fraud, your information will never be handed out unless the charge is disputed, and then only to the appropriate people to prove it either was or wasn’t you.

kane
    Participant

Is this information only kept for a set amount of time then destroyed/deleted or is it always on file?

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

The information is only kept for as long as the credit card companies ask the Ranch to. Nothing is every shared with anyone else and no emails or other forms of marketing are ever sent to any address or anything that is provided.

One additional point…you have to provide a valid identification card with credit cards yes, but it just has to be a government issued ID from the country of your origin (not just a USA ID). If you are a visitor, you aren’t able to provide one from our country and the Ranch understands that. However, if total discretion is wanted by our guests, as mentioned earlier, cash is the way to go.

Todd
    Participant

Thank you, this tells me what I needed to know.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Glad we could help!

fyfu2
    Participant

well I’m from out of the country i dont have any USA id can i still use my card?

Flint
    Participant

I see no problems as long as you have a valid credit card. if you can make purchases in The US, why should it not work at the Ranch?

Anonymous
    Inactive

And be at least 21 years old or else no giggidty goo for you! >:P

mik4384
    Participant

i find it strange that you need to provide a finger print that’s the first time i heard that is need when you use card

Helexan
    Participant

It never bothered me giving a thumb print. It’s not that hard to make a fake drivers license to match a stolen credit card. If someone did steal my card and I disputed the charge it’s a quick easy way for me to prove it wasn’t me. It also makes it easy for Sheri’s to prove I was present if I later try to dispute the charges. Once they prove I was there my ability to win a dispute is basically zero. The reason it’s done is it protects everyone. Protects me from people misusing my card and protects Sheri’s from people trying to cheat the ladies and them. Honestly what does it matter if they take a copy? You leave it behind everywhere you go anyway.

Flint
    Participant

Iam not disturbed abouyt the thumb print. I just trust Sheri’s to be discrete about persosal data, after all of my visits.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar