(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Mike. This post has been viewed 3343 times
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

hello and good day. I will be visiting Las Vegas for my birthday in July. Not sure what days yet i will be there. I have never been to Vegas let alone to a Brothal. I am really nervous as this would be my first time there. I am not the most talkative guy, and when in a new place i tend to try to make myself invisible. i am really shy. it has been several years since i have been with a women and honestly never really thought about going to one of these places, but i want to try new things and boost my confidence. my main concern is i dont want to be pressured into something im not ready for. what would i be getting myself into if i visited? will it be a high pressure environment? will the ladies be understanding? would i be allowed to just sit in the bar and mingle? also could use some recommendations on sites to see while im there. Thank you.

Flint
    Participant

Sheri’s is not a high pressure environment. You can set in the bar and be left alone, if you really wanted to. if you tell the hostess you want to meet the ladies, you have 10 minutes per lady to decide if you want to party with them. I would recoomend if you know when you will be there, email or Tweet ladies that appeal to you. Mention how shy you are, what things you want done in your party and a proposed budget.

Mike
    Participant

thanks, Flint for the info.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

While it can be said that Sheri’s isn’t supposed to be a high pressure environment, you have to understand that we are salespeople and different salespeople have different approaches for enticing their potential customers to buy their product. Therefore, even the 10-minute interview process with all the ladies can turn into a high pressure situation; especially to a very shy person.

My recommendation would be to peruse the website and choose a few ladies you find appealing and would like to speak to. Then, allot yourself plenty of time to make your way to the Ranch; driving yourself to ensure you also don’t have anyone else having to wait for you to finish your “stay”. If you are able, rent a room in the hotel, and upon your arrival let the hostess know that you are going to acclimate yourself to the environment for a bit (check into your room, maybe grab a drink and some lunch) and then would like to speak with…

While you are calming your nerves for the first hour or so you are with us, make sure to look around the bar and at the lineup monitors in the bar to see if there is anyone whom you didn’t see on the website that you would also like to add to your list and, when ready, ask the hostess to send over those you wish to talk to. The main thing to keep in mind is that your stay is dictated by your actions and desires. The rules in the bar, while helpful to keep the order within the ranks of ladies, can be rather confusing to those who aren’t here often or used to controlling their surroundings. This being said, without a bit of a plan, you can be pressured into doing something you may not initially have planned for because you will be approached by some of the most amazingly beautiful, talented, scantily clad salespeople in our country…

Good luck, lol, you have been forewarned…

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

All of the above is accurate. Let me make a suggestion. As Montana mentioned, you should get a room at Sheri’s. You can spend some time there to rest up, chill out, whatever. On the room TV is a channel showing the bar area. You can watch that to get an idea of what you will be walking into.

Then when you go to the bar, ask the hostess to bring you a menu, and order dinner. (The food is very good, btw.) The ladies are not allowed to bother you while you are eating. Something about good manners, apparently. That would give you about 30-40 minutes to look around you, check out the ladies, see how things work. Then when you finish your meal, and the ladies start approaching you, you will have a better idea of how it works.

In their ten minute time allotment, I’m sure some of the ladies will be more aggressive than others, but do not fear. It is not high-pressure. They are there to make money, but they understand that different guys have different likes. If you are not interested in that lady, or would just like to talk to a few more before you decide, just tell her that, be firm, they will understand and graciously leave.

Good luck my friend.

Mike
    Participant

thank you all for the info. my plans are to be in vegas around July 13th for my birthday and plan to stay for a week.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Plenty of time to arrange an adventure you will never forget!!

kane
    Participant

I agree completely with the suggestions above. One thing I would say is to do a search by date. I just did the week of July 8-15th and there are currently 18 ladies scheduled for that week. Of course, it’s early, so some may wind up not there who are now listed, and others may be listed later, so continue to check as time goes on. If you see some ladies that interest you, I cannot recommend enough contacting them through direct message via twitter. When I visited the Ranch a few years back for my birthday, I did this by email, but twitter is a much better way to do it now, and I wound up having such a good rapport with a particular lady that I decided to just make an appointment with her, which is another option you may consider. Because of the long communication we had, I felt much less nervous when I was at the Ranch and had a memorable party. The sooner you begin communicating with the lady or ladies that interest you, the better, and even if you decide to wait until the day to make your choice, having a long running contact with ladies that are of interest still gives you the best shot at a great visit.

Flint
    Participant

agian without derailing this thread, when is the bar’s menu going on this site??

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Flint,

Why don’t you post a new thread in the News and Announcements section so that maybe the people that would have that answer can address the question for you?

Kane, I completely agree with this concept…
    [quote quote=20155]The sooner you begin communicating with the lady or ladies that interest you, the better, and even if you decide to wait until the day to make your choice, having a long running contact with ladies that are of interest still gives you the best shot at a great visit.[/quote]

Mike
    Participant

thanks everyone for the information. i have found a couple ladies that have peaked my interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar