(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I’m going to be at Sheri’s in the Spring to (finally) lose my virginity and am hoping to have a bungalow party with my chosen lady. I’ve been looking at the list of what she caters to and had what is probably a dumb question but as it’ll be my first time at a brothel I’m going to ask anyway…is it at all possible to go from Nuru massage to bungalow party or vice versa?

Even if it is possible, and I doubt if it is, when I’m there in a couple of months I’m going to be focusing on exploring a woman’s body and having sex as many times and in as many positions as I can manage rather than do anything extravagant (that I likely couldn’t afford), but when I saw it on her profile I got curious.

Flint
    Participant

An early congratulations of losing your virginity. Sure with the correct budget, you could go from the Nura room to a bungalow room.
    From your second paragraph, i would recommend a bungalow room. When you discuss the party, preferably ahead of time, mention all that you want to have happen and your proposed budget.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar