(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I’m seriously considering a nuru massage on my next visit. If anyone knows, I have a couple questions.

Does that need to be mentioned before the appointment, so the lady can reserve the room and prepare the materials; or can it be brought up spur-of-the-moment when you’re negotiating in her room? I ask because it might be out of my price range, and wouldn’t want to have the lady make plans, just for me to end up saying ‘oh, wait, that’s too expensive.’

So my second question, knowing that the ladies all set their own prices, is should I expect a nuru massage to be substantially more expensive, because it’s a special session?

Obviously I overthink things. I just like to be prepared.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I was at Sheri’s last year. I did not make an appointment in advance. Once there I asked for Skye. In my negotiations with her, I said I might like to try Nuru. Well, the Nuru room was already in use. But she said she can do that with me in the Playland. So we did. Nuru is incredible! I’m glad I tried it.

So, I would say if you want Nuru for sure, probably a good idea to make an appointment with your lady of choice, and ask her to book the Nuru room.

As far as cost, I’m not sure what to tell you. In my case it was just one part of a couple of hours in the Playland, and I don’t know how much of that was for the Nuru.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar