(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2738 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jazzmark007
    Participant

Also appears as a review on Char’s profile page
    A person should have very few transformative experiences in their life. If you’re having a bunch, then your definition of “transformative” is way too broad. I will say, without any qualifications whatsoever, that the three hours plus I spent with Char were life transforming. She had warned me in e-mails that I would never be the same afterward. Little did I know that she was bringing the contest for “Understatement Of The Year” to such an emphatic conclusion. You see, Char took my V-Card. In the process, she folded, spindled and mutilated that V-Card(all in the nicest, most satisfying ways possible). Her lovemaking was, by turns, tender, gentle, patient, understanding and sometimes ferocious. When our “party” was over, I was literally weak. Very, very happy but weak. And her lips. When we were kissing, I felt like I was lost in time. Those lips are soft, tender, moist, sometimes bruising and, well, just perfect. Since I had no basis for comparison(that V-Card thing, again)I considered that all the feelings Char pulled out of me were there because it was my first time, But, ya’ know, there are some things you can just feel in your gut. And I know that Char taught me things about myself that I would never have learned any other way. I will be forever grateful to her for that gift. Bottom line is if you don’t arrange a party with Char, well, you’re missing out on one of those rare transformative experiences.

Maverick
    Participant

Good Going JM.

If I had a V-Card to cash in Char would have been my choice too. It appears you started out on the A Team….well done.

My Best,

Mav

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Mav-

Still recovering(if I ever will). Memories are such great things.

JM

thepretender
    Participant

JM007,

Simply outstanding! Glad you had a happy transformation. The Lady Char is known for “out-of-body” and “out-of-mind” experiences, so transformation is understandable. Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
    pretender

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awww, shucks, guys!!! Jazzy, glad to know you’re still glowing. 🙂

xxoo

countryboy
    Participant

JM,
    I know how you feel … many many times over!

Char,
    Way to go girl!

Anonymous
    Inactive

CB:

Yes, you would know!!!

xxoo
    Char

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar