(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I am looking to plan a trip to Las Vegas for a weekend.
    I would love to stop at the ranch for a few hours and enjoy the company of a beautiful lady. My concern is that I will be on a budget and I do not wish to insult anyone with offers that are too low.
    Are their girls that can work with low budgets?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

They say they can accommodate all budgets. But time and activities may be limited for a small budget.

Flint
    Participant

that is true. a smaller budget tends to mean lesser amount of time and few activities. Could you increase your budget or scale back your requirements for this party?

mrpaul
    Participant

At the moment I have not yet made any party plans. And while I do know my budget will not be big I am hopeful that it will allow for some play time.

Flint
    Participant

large and small are relative. Are you lookimg ftror an hour party, longer or shorter? A party inthe lady’s room or a bungalow? Any roleplaying?

ricky
    Participant

I am planning a trip to sheri ranch for ten days would a budget of $2000.00 a day get me a lot of fun with the girls of my choice

Flint
    Participant

Ricky have you contacted all of the ladies you plan on partying with? I presume you are staying in the hotel? or is this just in the planning stage with no firm dates for your Ranch visit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar