(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

If I stay in town (boss is paying for motel) and I take shuttle to the ranch, am I restricted to how much time I spend at the ranch??? I would rather stay at Sheri’s motel but if boss pays for me to stay in town then I guess that is where I will be staying….

Flint
    Participant

I am not aware od a time limitation but my parties did not last hours.

playdesperado
    Participant

Shuttle? I thought it was like a “Limo” ….. discrete and kind’a costly. Know that I’ll get a reply saying it’s complimentary, BUT there is NO FREE LUNCH. Now if our U.S. Congress can grasp that principle ….. A good question for me would be: How long might a person have to wait, after a party (early afternoon) to get shuttled back to town?

Maverick
    Participant

mrpaul,

If you use the limo service, which you maybe referring to as the “shuttle”, it maybe complimentary but I can assure you it is not free. Should you choose this option upon arriving at the ranch you will be a known “limo” client to the house. As a result any lady you party with will be tasked with recovering the cost of the limo service to the tune of 30% of the negotiated rate. As you might imagine “complimentary” could get very expensive quite quickly.

Do yourself a favor…rent a car and make the drive.

In addition, in recent years, the house will provide you a gratis hotel room if your party reaches a certain pecuniary threshold ( Don’t worry the figure is not over the moon.). My advise, call the ranch and inquire within about this detail. If done right a rental car and free room will be a much better construct than taking the guided tour.

As far as your query as to any time constraints, I’m not sure, but I’m sure there is some metric in place which keeps the limos running for the benefit of the house and the greater good 😉 .

Good Luck.

My Best,

Mav

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar