(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

So, I’m planning on visiting Sheri’s later this summer. I want to stay overnight at the hotel, because I want to make the most of my time there– meet someone the day I get there, and then someone else the next day before I leave.

But… I made the mistake(?) of checking the roster at the Chicken Ranch, and found someone I’d really like to meet. So, would I be committing a terrible faux pas if I checked into my hotel, walked down the road to the Chicken Ranch for a party, then headed back to my hotel for the night and met someone at Sheri’s the next day?

I would absolutely be giving business to Sheri’s. I just don’t want to break some unwritten rule that’s going to get me blacklisted or something.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Well I don’t know if they have any rule about that. But once you check into the hotel at Sheri’s, you are free to come and go as you please. Just walk out the front door, come back in through the sports bar door. Whether you go into town for a meal, go shopping, or go just down the road, I don’t know that it would make any difference. Btw, while the Chicken Ranch is the next nearest business, it is not right next door. Probably a mile away. So if you’re planning to walk, keep that in mind.

Flint
    Participant

I do not see this as a problem. Maybe if you mentioned your CR party at Sheri’s?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar