(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    CandyAndy
    Participant

I saw someone post on Facebook today an article from the “IFLScience” website informing the prevalence of self pleasuring in the animal kingdom. Apparently, many different animals masturbate from penguins to dolphins to porcupines! In fact, one scientist observed masturbatory techniques exhibited by penguins as early as 1955, but it was deemed too immoral for publishing. I would like to post the link to the article for any interested readers, but it also features a video of a dolphin partaking in necrophilia and I don’t think that would do well for Sheri’s.

Flint
    Participant

Are there such articles in peer reviewed journals?

CandyAndy
    Participant

I don’t know, Flint. I guess I shouldn’t take what I read on social media to be absolute truth, haha. I’ll look into it someday when I have more time on my hands.

Flint
    Participant

That is fine if you can get to it….

launcelotdulac
    Participant

Eva, that will be a must next time I visit. Challenge accepted! 😉

-Chris

MrsCaliLove
    Participant

I think self satisfaction is a very helpful tool for learning ur own body! I also discovered how sexually freeing it is be in a relationship where both embrace all the pleasure masturbation can bring! Masturbation isn’t something men or women should be ashamed of!

Winterfun
    Participant

Eva is right, as well as the others who have responded. With anything in life you can enjoy it more when you know how it works right? Masturbation teaches us how are bodies work and we can communicate that to our partner(s). That communication then increases emotional connections because you are exhibiting a need and with a deeper emotional connection comes better sex.

(Or so I hear, my upcoming trip to Sheri’s is to hand in my V-card so I’m saying this based off what I believe to know :), I sure hopes its true, had enough practice)

Eva M
    Participant

CandyAndy, I don’t mind if you share the link to the article. I find it very interesting and in all honesty I think it’s important that everyone understand sexual pleasure is NORMAL in all mammals, especially humans.

Eva M
    Participant

Winterfan, you are absolutely correct, virgin or not. Masturbation is healthy, communication is essential and emotional connections truly deepen sexual encounters. You are ready to give that V-card to one of the ladies at the ranch. Crossing my fingers it’s me 🙂

CandyAndy
    Participant

@Winterfun if you haven’t chosen a lady to turn in your V-card to yet, I strongly suggest considering Eva. You’ll like her.

For all those who are curious, here’s the link to the article on Self-love in the Animal Kingdom found on the IFLScience website: http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/self-love-animal-kingdom

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by CandyAndy.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by CandyAndy.
    Winterfun
    Participant

@ Eva and CandyAndy – Thank you both for the kind words, I have yes Eva is on the list of ladies I am hoping to meet when I make my visit 🙂

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well thank you Jason42. I truly was born a very sexual being. Sometimes, the fantasy can be as great as the reality. After all, the mind is so powerful!

Hugs,
    Charina

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Flint….Well it does certainly slow the correspondence down quite a bit…..But after all, patience IS a virtue! LOL.
    Charina

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar