(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    poeticjustice
    Participant

Hmm, all right.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Poetic,
    I understand your concerns completely, I will admit that I was a nerdy in school as well. I was in band and color guard, and was far from the most popular, so I can empathize with you, however, you are making this far to hard on yourself hun. Coming here is not like anything else, here every single beautiful women you see wants you, and is more than willing to take their time giving you the best time you’ve ever had. You don’t have to know anything about sex, you just have to know that you want it, then sit back relax and enjoy the ride!
    Come in the ranch, talk with a few of us, and let us ease your mind and take care of your questions one at a time, slowly and sensually!

poeticjustice
    Participant

Thank you, Angel. Hearing from one of the ladies definitely makes it a lot easier to weigh in on my mind. I am feeling like I do want to finally experience a woman in a special way. I mean, I’ve never had a single girl ever touch me before, so it would definitely be a great day for me. I do want to finally feel the touch of a woman, and the amore from a woman too. I think I can say safely that I would want to lose my virginity, but I also know I want to lose it in a way that’s a little more romantic. I always had pictured it being more like making love and everything. I just want it to be romantic and special my first time, not just about sex only. If there’s a way that I could basically have a date with one of the girls, I think that would be best.

I thank you, Angel, for taking the time to read this. It means a whole lot. To hear of girls who would be willing to take their time and share in my first time with me, it’s incredible to me. It puts my virgin mind at ease, for sure. Your post was so helpful.

I loved hearing from you. I definitely think it would be best to talk to you. I am, however, pretty far away from the ranch. If we could talk still, then that would be great. Once again, thank you. Your message meant a ton.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Of course sweetie, I responded to your message. Just let me know what I can do to encourage you through the process, I can assure you, you wont be disappointed.

poeticjustice
    Participant

Thank you, Angel. I messaged you back too. I also asked a few more questions, and I just wanted to know some more things. I just want to be sure that this is right and Sheri’s will be what I need to go fix my virginity. I’m quite sure, but there’s a lot as a virgin I don’t know about.

I definitely appreciate you and your willingness to message me. It means a lot, and I will definitely keep messaging you back. Thanks, Angel.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by poeticjustice.
    poeticjustice
    Participant

I definitely feel like I will need help like yours to make it to find the girl to lose my virginity to. Right now I don’t feel as I know everything I need to know. Having expertise would definitely help me on this end. I need to know where to begin to prepare myself and prepare on what to do for a 1st time and what a first time would be like. I think it would only help.

Right now, I am like a caged lion waiting for the right person to unleash and uncage my inner being. I know I have a creative side of me, and I wonder what it would be like for once to actually love someone with it. I think I would to explore it and the world of sexuality that I’ve never had ever. I look to do that at some time. I would look to help to find it.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar